2K24: Pittsburgh Pirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
    Yeah, this is not the way you want to see him start the season. I wonder if he’s still catching up from his abbreviated time during spring training…or does it seem like something else is wrong with him?
    Bednar says that he feels good. It's hard to tell if he is just out of shape. He's always had a David Wells type of body. I hope he's not hiding anything.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Just heard Pittsburgh radio host gushing about Jared Jones "maybe" being better than Paul Skenes lol. I really doubt if that is true. But, Jones really does look like he belongs in this league. The future is looking brighter in Pittsburgh.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Just heard Pittsburgh radio host gushing about Jared Jones "maybe" being better than Paul Skenes lol. I really doubt if that is true. But, Jones really does look like he belongs in this league. The future is looking brighter in Pittsburgh.
        It seems absurd, but Jones looks so good, it isn't. What is really absurd is he is likely both completely legit, with ace-like upside and still not as good as Skenes. So, yeah, this are looking up for the Pirates, health permitting. That is always the caveat with hard throwing arms.

Comment

• It looks as though Joey Bart has become Mitch Keller's personal catcher with improved results from Keller their first two games together. And if Henry Davis doesn't start hitting soon, Bart, who has homered twice in his first three games, could end up pushing for more playing time.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X