2K23: Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane Greene optioned to AAA

Started out 3-0 with a 0.39 ERA, and now has a 5.82 ERA, hope you sold high...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
      Shane Greene optioned to AAA

Started out 3-0 with a 0.39 ERA, and now has a 5.82 ERA, hope you sold high...
      Traded Greene/KRod for Votto.

but my AFA team is back in last.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I shoulda sold

Comment

I think it's time for Kate Upton to move on to a meaningful major leaguer. I know chicks dig the long ball, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean when they're serving them up! Verlander's ERA up to 6.75 with a whopping SIX HRs in just 22 IP. I think he's going the Timmah route to obscurity.

Comment

Kate Upton = Yoko Ono

Comment

Dombrowski canned as GM according to ESPN. Alex Avila's dad takes over.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                Dombrowski canned as GM according to ESPN. Alex Avila's dad takes over.
                I thought the pizza guy was the GM.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Whats up with Justin Verlander?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesfredette View Post
                    Whats up with Justin Verlander?
                    Too busy designing an engagement ring for Kate Upton?

Seriously, that guy could never win another baseball game and he's still a huge winner at life.

Comment

Seriously though... i havent seen a lot of film from this year, but the box scores are garbage. Someone talk to me out of dropping him?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesfredette View Post
                        Seriously though... i havent seen a lot of film from this year, but the box scores are garbage. Someone talk to me out of dropping him?
                        now pitching for rotojunkie.......Paul Sporer........
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I dont get it

Comment

Paul used to post here a lot more before he started at Fangraphs etc. and got a little too big-time for us little people, and he's a huge Verlander fan.
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Somebody please poke JD Martinez..I think he's asleep.
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                                Paul used to post here a lot more before he started at Fangraphs etc. and got a little too big-time for us little people, and he's a huge Verlander fan.
                                Oh, cool. Thanks for bridging the gap. Ive only been posting here for a few months so I did not know that. Im glad im not the only one on the Verly bandwagon though lol

Comment

Working...
                                X