• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tork is coming north. Made the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      Tork is coming north. Made the team.
      He's the young generation.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Yes he is but the plan was for both Greene and Tork to come up. The Tigers are a better team with them. They have been bad defensively, having Tork at 1B Greene in CF moves Miggy to DH where he belongs and Schoop to 2B where he is good. Also with Barnhart at C and Baez at SS this is the best fielding team they have had in a long time.

Comment

Greene and Tork
          They've got somethin to say?
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            They've got somethin to say?
            Not sure what you are asking?

Comment

Not sure what you are asking?
              Ahh you might be too young to get The Monkees references

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                Ahh you might be too young to get The Monkees references
                That would be a first. The ? threw me off and young generation I missed. I did watch all those shows when growing up.

Comment

That would be a first. The ? threw me off and young generation I missed. I did watch all those shows when growing up.
                  Peter Tork, Monkess --It's a thin connection lol

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Hey Hey we're the Monkees!

Comment

• Ray trade Meadows to Tigers for Paredes.
                      Last edited by pitbull; 04-04-2022, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Ray trade Meadows for to Tigers for Paredes.
                        What language is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          What language is this?
                          Final 4!!!

Comment

What language is this?
                            Fixed.

Comment

What language is this?
                              History and Etymology for this
                              Pronoun

Middle English, pronoun & adjective, from Old English thes (masculine), this (neuter); akin to Old High German dese this, Old English thæt that

Comment

• Cue the Apricot soju....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X