No announcement yet.

2K23: Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another (ho hum) 3-for-5 for King Harold Castro, along with 3 ribbies. BA up to .343 on the year.

Comment

• Another 2-4 game for Castro. Whoever you are, keep on truckin!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Another 2-4 game for Castro. Whoever you are, keep on truckin!
        And yet another multi hit game. The only question is, why doesn’t this guy start everyday somewhere on the field?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          And yet another multi hit game. The only question is, why doesn’t this guy start everyday somewhere on the field?
          I just picked him up in Pony league - you know if I put him in my lineup he go 0 for 25

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
            I just picked him up in Pony league - you know if I put him in my lineup he go 0 for 25
            Oh yeah, thanks!

Since April 15th, King Harold is hitting .406 with a .431 OBP, and from May 6th he's hitting .477!!. Someone let AJ Hinch know this before the magic runs out!

Comment

• The Tigers place RP Michael Fulmer on the 10-day IL with a right shoulder strain.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Boyd left game with knee problem/injury.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Akil Baddoo has batted lead off the last two games against RHP.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Tigers are miserable but what a pickup Eric Haase has been for me so far. Another 3-R HR tonite. Since June 1 (including tonite so far):

.279/.333/.767 10HR 21RBI 15R 1SB

This is a 1-catcher league so I didnt think I'd keep him that long but he's been one of my best FAAB pickups.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                      The Tigers are miserable .
                      Cmon man - they're 4 games over .500 since the start of May!
                      One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                        The Tigers are miserable but what a pickup Eric Haase has been for me so far. Another 3-R HR tonite. Since June 1 (including tonite so far):

.279/.333/.767 10HR 21RBI 15R 1SB

This is a 1-catcher league so I didnt think I'd keep him that long but he's been one of my best FAAB pickups.
                        I trade Sanchez away in my Al only 1 catcher league and picked up Haase - he has out homered Sanchez 12 to 9. Marauding Assmonkey’s making a move!!!!

Comment

• The Tigers released OF Nomar Mazara.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            The Tigers released OF Nomar Mazara.
                            Wow. From a 20-100 year at age 22 to out of baseball at age 26. Brutal.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Spencer Turnbull is getting Tommy John surgery. See you in 2023.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Akil Baddoo to the 7-day concussion IL.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X