2K24: Cleveland Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Steven Kwan is now 8-10 with 3 BBs on the season.
    Ground control to Major Kwan: Prepare for a crash landing after going 0-11 the last three games.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I can’t go for that (no Kwan do)

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Ground control to Major Kwan: Prepare for a crash landing after going 0-11 the last three games.
        I said hey...what's going Kwan?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• “Onto the bench again, once the hits are gone
          Kwan-ce in a lifetime, Kwan’s going to be sent down”

Comment

I can’t go for that (no Kwan do)
            That was well played. Deserves to be in the Hall… and Oates.

Comment

• Shane Bieber’s K rate has gone from 14.2 in ‘20 to 8.4 this season.

Comment

• Franmil mercifully to the IL with phantom hamstring soreness. Seems like the second coming of Khris Davis here.

Comment

• What is wrong with Myles Straw? His BA is sinking faster than the stock markets.

I don't see how they can keep running him out there in the lead off spot every day much longer.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Franmil Reyes DFA'd

Comment

Franmil Reyes DFA'd
                        This was really shocking to me. They must have shopped him at the deadline with no bites. Still a very low salary for such a huge power bat, but I guess unlike Joey Gallo, if there's no walks in the profile the strikeout rate can completely sink you.

I wonder where he goes and if his problems are fixable. I would love to see Colorado take a shot, but they must be lower on the waiver list after taking Lamet a few days ago.
                        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• I would like to see the Tigers take a shot. Lord knows they need a power hitter.

Comment

• In the month of August, Myles Straw had a -46 wRC+ (yeah negative)

Comment

• Zach Plesac broken hand, done for the year

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                In the month of August, Myles Straw had a -46 wRC+ (yeah negative)
                                Does this mean that sending up a fire hydrant to bat would be just as productive?

Comment

Working...
                                X