• Show
Clear All

• James Karinchak, pre- and post-substance crackdown:

Pre: 2.84 ERA, 0.98 WHIP, 43.5 K%

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      James Karinchak, pre- and post-substance crackdown:

Pre: 2.84 ERA, 0.98 WHIP, 43.5 K%
      There seems to be a lot of that going on around MLB.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

If you're looking for a player who scores a lot of runs, plays virtually everyday and likely could be had dirt cheap, look no further than Cesar Hernandez, who is on pace to play 160 games, score 108 runs and hit 25 HRs.
        Hail Cesar (even if he's not on Cleveland any longer)! HR #20 today.

On pace for 99 R, 30 HRs, 76 RBI. Unfortunately the speed has completely dried up, but beggars can't be choosers.

Comment

• GReat outing for Quantrill tonite. 7.0 IP, 0 R, 2 H, 2 BB, 9 K and a W. For the last 1.5 months, he's been great. Here are his stats for his last 9 starts, including tonite:

54.0 IP, 37 H, 17 BB, 47 K, 1.83 ERA, 1.00 WHIP, 4 W, 7 QS

I took him in the 1st reserve round in 1 league. In mid-June, it was looking like a miss, but I'm loving this pick now!
          Last edited by rhd; 08-22-2021, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
            GReat outing for Quantrill tonite. 7.0 IP, 0 R, 2 H, 2 BB, 9 K and a W. For the last 1.5 months, he's been great. Here are his stats for his last 9 starts, including tonite:
            I grabbed him when Darvish went down. Then Bassitt went down. These are his projected matchups.

8/28 v Red Sox*
            9/3 @ Red Sox*
            9/8 v Twins
            9/14 @ Twins
            9/20 v Royals 9/25 v White Sox*

Some tough ones but in H2H the last 2 weeks are all I care about.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
              GReat outing for Quantrill tonite. 7.0 IP, 0 R, 2 H, 2 BB, 9 K and a W. For the last 1.5 months, he's been great. Here are his stats for his last 9 starts, including tonite:

54.0 IP, 37 H, 17 BB, 47 K, 1.83 ERA, 1.00 WHIP, 4 W, 7 QS

I took him in the 1st reserve round in 1 league. In mid-June, it was looking like a miss, but I'm loving this pick now!
              He wasn't drafted during the auction but we had a 17 round draft after the auction (can draft remaining player unselected or farm players) got him in the 4th round. He remained on my bench until the Indians or Guardians had a widespread starter epidemic. Very happy with the results.

Comment

• Karinchak demoted to AAA

Comment

Karinchak demoted to AAA
                  I had such high hopes for him. I traded Clase awhile ago, banking on Karinchak. Wrong call. Clase seems a lock next year too.

Comment

Karinchak demoted to AAA
                    total sticky stuff casualty.

Comment

• Since August 1, Triston McKenzie has a 1.76 ERA and 0.54 WHIP in 46 IP.

Comment

Since August 1, Triston McKenzie has a 1.76 ERA and 0.54 WHIP in 46 IP.
                        And leading us to victory if NFBC right?

Is this thing on?
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Anthony Gose completes the conversion from OF to RP and was called up by Cleveland this week.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                            Anthony Gose completes the conversion from OF to RP and was called up by Cleveland this week.
                            "completes" - I'm not so sure... the 7.6 BB/9 in AAA suggests there's some work to do

Comment

Since August 1, Triston McKenzie has a 1.76 ERA and 0.54 WHIP in 46 IP.
                              nice work !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Quantrill w another very good outing tonite. 6.7 IP, 1 ER, 7 H, 2 BB, 6 K and a W. His ERA now is 2.82. That would be 2nd in the league behind Robbie Ray's 2.72 if he qualified. He has just 143.7 IP and probably only 2 starts left so he wont qualify for the title. What a breakout season! Never expected anything like this from him. I got him in the first round of the reserve draft in 1 league and can keep him for the equivalent of $3. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X