• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    That's a Hull of a bad excuse.
    Well played.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Max Scherzer, looking to strike out six batters tonight to reach 3,000 career Ks, just threw an immaculate inning, the third of his career.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Max Scherzer, looking to strike out six batters tonight to reach 3,000 career Ks, just threw an immaculate inning, the third of his career.
        Thought he'd get it vs Nabil, coming soon--Dodger fans would LOVE it if it was Manny.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Thought he'd get it vs Nabil, coming soon--Dodger fans would LOVE it if it was Manny.
          Machado, staying in character, manages to disappoint both Padres and Dodgers' fans by popping out to second.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Bauer put on admin leave through the rest of the season, btw.

Comment

• Scherzer becomes the 19th pitcher with 3,000 Ks as he strikes out Eric Hosmer. Congrats, Mad Max!

Comment

Scherzer becomes the 19th pitcher with 3,000 Ks as he strikes out Eric Hosmer. Congrats, Mad Max!
                PLUS 15 up 15 down.......
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Nearly all the other members of the 3K K club are in the HoF, excluding Verlander (not eligible), Sabathia (not eligible), Schilling (terrible human being), and Clemens (angry steroid guy).

Comment

• Bellinger got an extra base hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                      Bellinger got an extra base hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      First one since....let's see.....about 1987, by my count.

Comment

First one since....let's see.....about 1987, by my count.
                        You may be off by a week or two but pretty close.

Comment

• Kershaw coming back off of DL but will likely be pitch capped at a relatively low number.

Comment

• Julio Urias is 18-3......and may be the 4th starter on this staff.

Mad Max is 6-0 with a 0.88 ERA, 0.67 WHIP and a 14.4 K/BB ratio in 60 IP for the Dodgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Julio Urias is 18-3......and may be the 4th starter on this staff.

Mad Max is 6-0 with a 0.88 ERA, 0.67 WHIP and a 14.4 K/BB ratio in 60 IP for the Dodgers.
                              A Brewers-Dodgers playoff series would make for some great pitching matchups.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Cody Bellinger is out of the lineup Saturday after being diagnosed with a non-displaced fracture in his left ribs.

He sustained the injury during an outfield collision with teammate Gavin Lux earlier this week. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts expects him to play Sunday's series finale against the Reds even if he's in a full body cast.
                                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X