No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And May went out with some sort of injury in the Brewer game.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      And May went out with some sort of injury in the Brewer game.
      I really thought this was going to be his month.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        And May went out with some sort of injury in the Brewer game.
        Yeah, that doesn’t look good at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          I really thought this was going to be his month.
          the Mets' Mr. May picked up the W in relief tonight

#rightchurchwrongpew
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• mlb.com, sincere condolences to all his owners

Dodgers phenom Dustin May will undergo Tommy John surgery to repair damage to the UCL in his right elbow, the club announced on Monday. The surgery will be performed on May 11 by Dr. Neal ElAttrache.

May landed on the injured list after leaving early during Saturday's 6-5 loss to the Brewers. May was in the middle of an at-bat with two outs in the second inning when he visibly winced and signaled for the athletic trainer after throwing a pitch. Manager Dave Roberts described it as a “shooting sensation” in the right-hander’s pitching elbow.

May, who finished fifth in National League Rookie of the Year voting last fall, has pitched in parts of the last three seasons for the Dodgers. He is 1-1 with a 2.74 ERA in five starts this season.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

• Wow, really brutal news for LA, particularly on the heels of all the bad news surrounding their relievers. For Gonsolin owners, he is extremely likely to get the call soon-ish but will apparently need 3 to 4 more weeks to build up endurance.

Pitching depth, we hardly knew ye!

Edit: Apparently Josiah Gray is not an option for the rotation at this point, although I'm not sure why. Might get a start or two out of Brock Stewart - not recommended for owners faint of heart!
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• It was a brutal weekend for fantasy owners---d'Arnaud, Robert, May, Hiura. Yikes!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                  It was a brutal weekend for fantasy owners---d'Arnaud, Robert, May, Hiura. Yikes!
                  I have d'Arnaud and Hiura in my NL only league. Along with Pederson, Hayes, Chisholm, Strasburg, Bradley, Morejon, E Hernandez and Knebel. Somehow I'm not in the basement
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I had to drop a guy in one league yesterday because the IL limit was 7 and I had to make a roster move to pick someone up for another IL guy who would have made eight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Wow, really brutal news for LA, particularly on the heels of all the bad news surrounding their relievers. For Gonsolin owners, he is extremely likely to get the call soon-ish but will apparently need 3 to 4 more weeks to build up endurance.

Pitching depth, we hardly knew ye!

Edit: Apparently Josiah Gray is not an option for the rotation at this point, although I'm not sure why. Might get a start or two out of Brock Stewart - not recommended for owners faint of heart!
                      It's Miller time ! Bobby Miller, ha ha
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                        I have d'Arnaud and Hiura in my NL only league. Along with Pederson, Hayes, Chisholm, Strasburg, Bradley, Morejon, E Hernandez and Knebel. Somehow I'm not in the basement
                        you're not trying hard enough - I'm in last place by 20 points!

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                          I had to drop a guy in one league yesterday because the IL limit was 7 and I had to make a roster move to pick someone up for another IL guy who would have made eight.
                          Thankfully we don't have an IL limit. I forgot that I also have Hilliard. Sadly, it's easy forget him.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Hilliard came back today. condolences if that makes him tougher to drop.
                            we have no bench, but I have 10 IL/minors (will be at least 12 as of Thursday) and 8 farmhands so I've got that going for me which is nice

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                              Hilliard came back today. condolences if that makes him tougher to drop.
                              we have no bench, but I have 10 IL/minors (will be at least 12 as of Thursday) and 8 farmhands so I've got that going for me which is nice
                              No, that's good, he can go into Hiura's open spot. I just saw that Pederson was activated today. I can dump Blandino for him.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Maybe Bauer gets his wish to start every 4th day now.

Comment

Working...
                                X