2K24: Tampa Bay Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Those of you who had 4 games in the Kiermaier-to-the-IL pool can collect your money now.
    as a Josh Donaldson owner, I'd like to rework the Monty Python Four Yorkshiremen sketch ... "oh you got 4 games, aren't you so special ... "
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• For those of you with Vidal Brujan in your minors, he's playing the OF recently.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        For those of you with Vidal Brujan in your minors, he's playing the OF recently.
        3 games in, started in each of left, right, and center.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          For those of you with Vidal Brujan in your minors, he's playing the OF recently.
          And Wander Franco is now getting playing time at 3B. Now the Rays will have a convenient excuse for not calling him up when he's tearing the cover off the ball. "We want him to get more experience playing third base."
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And Wander Franco is now getting playing time at 3B. Now the Rays will have a convenient excuse for not calling him up when he's tearing the cover off the ball. "We want him to get more experience playing third base."
            As someone who owns Tatis and Franco in a keep forever league, this makes me happy.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Comment

Walls, Franco, Brujan all at AAA

Walls is the best SS by a considerable margin, while Brujan is destined for the OF to replace Kiermaier. Franco needs to play something other than 2B (Lowe) or SS (Adames/Walls) for the time being.

Comment

• Wander Franco time? Willy Adames & Trevor Richards traded to the Brewers for JP Feyereisen & Drew Rasmussen.

Comment

• And it’s Walls that gets the first look.

Comment

• Brujan was absent from the Durham lineup on Friday. Did he have a plane to catch?
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• All of a sudden, Rays have won 11 straight and have the best record in the AL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                          Walls, Franco, Brujan all at AAA

Walls is the best SS by a considerable margin, while Brujan is destined for the OF to replace Kiermaier. Franco needs to play something other than 2B (Lowe) or SS (Adames/Walls) for the time being.
                          Walls is available for a FAAB bid Wednesday night. I have put in a bid of $9. I need him as a keeper or to flip.

Any sugestions stand pat or increase the bid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            Walls is available for a FAAB bid Wednesday night. I have put in a bid of $9. I need him as a keeper or to flip.

Any sugestions stand pat or increase the bid?
                            Well, he went for $9 in our AL league. However, he would have gone for much more but the active bidders preferred Danny Santana and Owen Miller. So if those sorts are not also available at the same time, I would consider going higher. Fwiw he sold for the equivalent of 34 in Tout AL this week. For trade bait you don’t want to go too high. Also people are worried that Tampa will call up Wander and Walls will be out of a job. I’m not sure. $12 feels solid to me but it will depend on your league dynamics.

Comment

• He was only available in Tout because I took Adell/Bradley/Zunino in reserves because I didn't like how my power came out in actives. I took Walls in LABR reserves (6 spots) and already have him in my active lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                                He was only available in Tout because I took Adell/Bradley/Zunino in reserves because I didn't like how my power came out in actives. I took Walls in LABR reserves (6 spots) and already have him in my active lineup.
                                Well Zunino worked out for you. Wow. What’s your take on Walks, Jason? And playing time for Walls/Franco?

Comment

Working...
                                X