• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse Rogers
    @JesseRogersESPN
    ·
    1h
    Glasnow: “Do it in the offseason. Give us a chance to adjust to it. But I just threw 80 innings, then you tell me I can't use anything in the middle of the year. I have to change everything I’ve been doing the entire season. I'm telling you I truly believe that’s why I got hurt.”
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Is this the week that boy Wander finally gets the call? The youngest player in AAA is making it look too easy.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Is this the week that boy Wander finally gets the call? The youngest player in AAA is making it look too easy.
        Yup, he's getting recalled for Tuesday's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

How firm is this information?

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post

J
              According to Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times, the Rays plan to promote top prospect Wander Franco prior to Tuesday's series opener against the Red Sox.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post

J
                And they moved Drew Rasmussen to make roster space. For somebody.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Just for fun, i checked to see how many times Giants minor league 3B Wander Franco was added on Yahoo today. So far, he has been added 198 times lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Just for fun, i checked to see how many times Giants minor league 3B Wander Franco was added on Yahoo today. So far, he has been added 198 times lol.
                    Some men just want to watch the world burn

Comment

• Wander Franco will bat second and play third base in his major league debut Tuesday night.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Wander Franco will bat second and play third base in his major league debut Tuesday night.
                        The other Wander Franco, of the KC Royals, is the most viewed player on CBS with over 23,000 views.

Comment

The other Wander Franco, of the KC Royals, is the most viewed player on CBS with over 23,000 views.
                          You mean Giants?

Comment

Just for fun, i checked to see how many times Giants minor league 3B Wander Franco was added on Yahoo today. So far, he has been added 198 times lol.
                            "Wander what happened to my stats" was added 234 times Monday and 250 times so far Tuesday.
                            Last edited by madducks; 06-22-2021, 04:00 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Wander "what happened to my stats" was added 234 times Monday and 250 times so far Tuesday.
                              They really need to rename him TheOtherWander Franco.

Reminds me of my frustrations writing draft software - the data providers have no consistent playerID to use to identify players. So Will Smith is a Pitcher-Catcher in any system using names to lookup stats. I try to standardize on bbref, but I have to manually adjust all the others to match it, which is a very manual, time consuming process.

Comment

Working...
                              X