No announcement yet.

2K24: Baltimore Orioles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The O’s gave 83 starts to pitchers who had a >6.00 ERA.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      The O’s gave 83 starts to pitchers who had a >6.00 ERA.
      And every pitcher who started 10 games or more not named John Means had a WHIP above 1.45. In most cases, much above 1.45.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Top prospect Heston Kjerstad has a severe hamstring strain and will be sidelined 2-3 months

Comment

• Closer candidates Cole Sulser & Tanner Scott traded to the Marlins for a couple of pitching prospects

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Closer candidates Cole Sulser & Tanner Scott traded to the Marlins for a couple of pitching prospects
            We had our AL only auction on Saturday. I kept Sulser expecting him to be in the mix for saves as he was last year. Our rules allow me to keep him for this year only. I sure hope they let him close in Miami.

Comment

• TJ surgery for John Means

Comment

• Jorge Lopez looking ok so far. His velocity is up to 97-98 since moving to relief. Lots of ground balls. Hope he keeps it up.
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Adley Rutschman finally gets the call

Comment

• Grayson Rodriguez's last start for Norfolk: 7 IP, 2 H, 0 BB, 0 ER, 10 K, most importantly 88 pitches. Cmon already Baltimore, enough is enough. The guy's ready.

Comment

• Grayson Rodriguez left his start after 5 2/3 IP tonight with the trainers, and after a looong hour scouring Twitter, seems it was a back cramp and not anything arm related.

Still, he was almost certainly going to be recalled for a June 6th start and now that’s likely pushed back, since he only threw 65 pitches.

Comment

• New, more ominous diagnosis: lat cramp. This could set him back a month, which may be enough time to dump him in redraft leagues

Comment

• Grayson going for further testing. Update supposed to be Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                            Grayson going for further testing. Update supposed to be Friday.
                            Lat strain, GM Mike Elias says he is being shut down and will miss a "decent amount of time."

Comment

Working...
                            X