• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Yes.
    Did you watch it forward xor backwards?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Did you watch it forward xor backwards?
      My intent to watch it meant that I actually had already watched it before, except in the future.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        I consider myself a big Nolan fan but I thought Tenet was just terrible.
        I'm also a big Nolan fan and I liked it a lot. Not a perfect movie but solid. What about it was terrible for you?

Comment

• Finished Tenet. Amazing movie. Hard to follow but really, really unique and clever. Loved it.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Mrs. Gregg and I watched the Netflix I Care A Lot. We loved it!

Acting was superb! It touched on a lot of fears and had great twists and turns. A fun night for a bowl of popcorn and yelling at the bad guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              I consider myself a big Nolan fan but I thought Tenet was just terrible.
              As an Met, Angel, Astro, or Ranger?

Comment

• Our Fathers Day plans to go pontoon boating got derailed by weather. Plan B was to go to a movie. We picked The Quiet Place Part II.

It was excellent. The part prequel as well as sequel was well executed. This is one of those rare sequels that make the very good first movie even better. If you liked the first one, I cannot imagine you not liking the second one.

Great monsters, lots of jumps, kept us on the edge of our seats, add in a few unexpected surprises and it made for a very enjoyable movie experience. The use of the surround sound for the alien monsters was a goose bump addition of enjoyment.

It does leave us wanting more (in a good way). If they decide to make another one We are in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  Finished Tenet. Amazing movie. Hard to follow but really, really unique and clever. Loved it.
                  I watched Tenet with my 10-year old. It was so confusing, made even more confusing by his constant questions, I'm not sure if I loved it or hated it. The concept was amazing. I needed to read a synopsis on it afterwards, and I think I really liked it. Not sure if I liked John David Washington's acting, though.

Comment

• Watched Nobody with my wife and youngest adult daughter. We all had a good time.

Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul) played the lead. He was worth the price of admission all by himself.

Great action with some dark humor. I like to watch movies to be entertained and this certainly was entertaining.

This will be one of those movies that I will stop on when channel surfing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Watched Nobody with my wife and youngest adult daughter. We all had a good time.

Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul) played the lead. He was worth the price of admission all by himself.

Great action with some dark humor. I like to watch movies to be entertained and this certainly was entertaining.

This will be one of those movies that I will stop on when channel surfing.
                      I saw it this weekeend too. Loved it. Really impressed by Odenkirk. He said he trained for two years to get this movie right, but he focused entirely on the chorography of the movies, to make them seem authentic and well-trained, not on roiding out and bulking up, because that would not be true to the character. And he was right. I also loved Christopher Loyd in it. I'd watch whole movie about him too.

Comment

• Saw Tomorrow War on Amazon last night. Decent enough action flick. The last couple of lines kind of ruined the movie for me, but otherwise it was an entertaining 2 hours.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          Saw Tomorrow War on Amazon last night. Decent enough action flick. The last couple of lines kind of ruined the movie for me, but otherwise it was an entertaining 2 hours.
                          I agree. We just watched it. Much better than I anticipated. Thought the last couple of lines were sappy and could have been done much better.

Comment

• Hunt for the wilder-
                            people. is a movie I
                            saw today.
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Hunt for the wilder-
                              people. is a movie I
                              saw today.
                              it was Exceelent
                              it is set in new zealand
                              anyone seen it ?
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Are you speaking in haiku?

Comment

Working...
                                X