Best Zeppelin song ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun memory lane thread.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Fun memory lane thread.
      Two years too early though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        This is as good a thread as any to ask if any of you are familiar with the band Greta Van Fleet. Inferior song writing aside, it is amazing how much their lead singer sounds like Robert Plant. Here is one of their better songs:

When The Curtain Falls is pretty good, too. In his higher octaves, agree on the Plant comparison, though I think Plant has more range (well, in his prime, that was true for just about everybody else not named Freddy).
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Fun memory lane thread.
          Yes it is.

I could not find the Led Zep draft. How long ago would that have been?

Could it be that this is what we are remembering as the Led Zep draft?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Yes it is.

I could not find the Led Zep draft. How long ago would that have been?

Could it be that this is what we are remembering as the Led Zep draft?
            No there was definitely a LZ song draft.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

No there was definitely a LZ song draft.
              That is what I thought.

I can find all of the song drafts going back to 2011 and find no record of it. hmm...Ten Years Gone

Comment

That is what I thought.

I can find all of the song drafts going back to 2011 and find no record of it. hmm...Ten Years Gone
                Makes me feel Dazed and Confused.

Comment

Makes me feel Dazed and Confused.
                  No need to ramble on about it
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

That is what I thought.

I'd be up for another one since it's vanished but not even sure we have enough interest anymore to make it fun. Johnny, Fresno, Lucky, sheep, Foot, and Overkill were all mainstays but have also vanished.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      I'd be up for another one since it's vanished but not even sure we have enough interest anymore to make it fun. Johnny, Fresno, Lucky, sheep, Foot, and Overkill were all mainstays but have also vanished.
                      I was thinking the same. Maybe we should wait until after the WS. Might get more interest then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        This is as good a thread as any to ask if any of you are familiar with the band Greta Van Fleet. Inferior song writing aside, it is amazing how much their lead singer sounds like Robert Plant. Here is one of their better songs:

I really like their music a lot but their singer makes me want to tear my ears off.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                        X