Mastersball Reduced Subscription for Rotojunkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
    Same here. I click on the payment button and it brings me to the top of the page.
    Turns out the issue is with the coupon code.

I'll fix it, but until then, please purchase without the code, shoot me a note and I will paypal you back the $15 w/in 24 hours (I PROMISE!!!!!!!)

Not gonna get any sympathy when I say this, but I am at the Fantasy Sports Trade Association conference in Vegas now or I would figure out the coupon issue right away.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

FIXED!!!!

I hope, anyway.

The problem was I set the system to accept "fixed discount" - $15.

Apparently, the geniuses that programmed the module designed that to allow a 1-time $15 discount.

I had to figure out what percentage discount would be $15 and use that instead.

Now I have to figure out what to do with the 3 subscriptions of my stuff that I just bought.

Comment

it worked!
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the deal!

Comment

Thanks Todd. I know you have been associated with RJ for years now. It's nice to see some closer affiliation.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I'm in. Thanks!

Comment

How does Mastersball compare to baseball HQ? BHQ has received my yearly baseball research money for a long time now but I'm not sure sure I want to keep paying $40 every spring for 3 months of access. I love their forums, absolute best I've run across in terms of activity and knowledgeable members.
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

We don't have the daily flow of content like BBHQ nor the active forums (I agree about their quality). I don't have a whole lot of bells and whistles unless you like Excel tools, in which case you'll be quite busy.

What you get are projections with accompanying profiles (soon) with transparent methods. We have some strategy essays and analysis plus will be putting together some Minor League info soon.

Perhaps the thing you get that differentiates us from any other site is me. What I mean by that is if you have a question about any of the content, it is not handled by a staff member or support tech, but me. I prepare the content, I handle the questions.

In season, we provide rest-of-year projections, but admittedly they are not updated as frequently as BBHQ.

Comment

So its a Todd Zola subscription!

Thanks for the input.
                    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                      Perhaps the thing you get that differentiates us from any other site is me. What I mean by that is if you have a question about any of the content, it is not handled by a staff member or support tech, but me. I prepare the content, I handle the questions.
                      For anyone who doesn't know, Todd has been one of the unheralded geniuses behind the way fantasy baseball analysis has changed. I have been saying for years that while Ron and others get most of the credit (and they certainly deserve their share) Zola should be every bit as much a "household name" as Shandler, Law, McCracken, etc. The guy is a freaking genius (well, except for that whole late-90s Mastersball dalliance with John Mosey, lol) and $20 is a hell of a bargain to be able to pick his brain.
                      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Just want to say the offer is still good if you helped Jason out, but I have taken the code off line (PM me if you want it) since I just had a guy google and find the code and take advantage of it.

Carry on.

Comment

I haven't paid for anything yet this year. Likely should have. I'll give this service a whirl and see how things play out.
                          PM on the way Todd.

Comment

Working...
                          X