12 team league $125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 team league $125

I have started a new 12 team league and looking to add VERY active/competitive owners with integrity. So far we have a great group of guys and looking to have a great season. League entry is $125 and held with leaguesafe.com. Funds are 100% safe and secure. 100% payout - deep payout structure. Using NFL teams to represent our fantasy team names. We are having a live online draft late August. Current owners have agreed to wait until league fills to openly discuss draft date that works best for everyone. We discuss everything openly on the board and encourage any suggestions on improving the league. League entry must be paid 7 days prior to the draft. No late payments. This allows me time to set-up another owner in time for the draft in the event an owner does not pay and ensures ALL teams are paid in full at time of draft. I am a very dedicated commish who loves everything football and I understand league integrity is among the most important things to the serious fantasy players. If your a fantasy pro and looking for a league email me at [email protected] for more details...
Working...
X