No announcement yet.

Is this the year to get Lars Nootbaar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the year to get Lars Nootbaar?

Will there be too much noise to get him cheap?

I hope to get him in the endgame in our 5x5 NL only OBP instead of ave. 12 team. But I am starting to see articles and it might be too late.

Any thoughts from the pen?

Lars Nootbar is an end-gamer in mixed leagues. He's double-digits in NL only.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
      Lars Nootbar is an end-gamer in mixed leagues. He's double-digits in NL only.
      Thank you Todd. He was picked up for $3 of FAAB last year. By our rules no FAAB player can be kept if they are not $5 or higher.

Comment

I guess I'm coming around on the hype for Nootbaar. I have 5 potential keepers for 3 spots: Mikolas (equivalent of $4), M Perez ($4), Quantrill ($7), F Bautista ($12) and Nootbaar ($4). At this point, Mikolas is my first keeper and Bautista is my second. The third spot is between Perez and Nootbaar and rt now it's Nootbaar. This makes sense from an excess value POV using Steamer values and from an Avg ADP POV. I just worry that Nootbaar doesnt live up to the hype and gets benched or sent down, whereas Perez will be in the rotation all year and projects to provide good value as a BOR starter.

Comment

Working...
        X