Baseball Prospectus Top 101 Prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Prospectus Top 101 Prospects

BP posted their 2023 prospect list today. You need an account to view it but the basic account is free. Someone interesting names, such as Nick Frasso at #79, Marco Raya at #53, Nick Nastrini at #54 and Casey Schmitt at #94.

There also is a podcast of the discussion of the list between Jeffrey Paternostro and Jarrett Seidler. I find Seidler's voice amusing to listen to. He sounds like he's laughing all the time when he speaks.

Peak Baseball Prospectus was when Kevin Goldstein and then Jason Parks did the rankings. Have kept subscribing but had way more confidence in those 2 guys views than current cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
      Peak Baseball Prospectus was when Kevin Goldstein and then Jason Parks did the rankings. Have kept subscribing but had way more confidence in those 2 guys views than current cast.
      Parks was in a local league with me way back (2008-2009). And he's now running Arizona's pro scouting department.

It's funny to look back through my email and see where I was discussing trading him Russell Martin for Matt Laporta and Ben Gamel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Parks was in a local league with me way back (2008-2009). And he's now running Arizona's pro scouting department.

It's funny to look back through my email and see where I was discussing trading him Russell Martin for Matt Laporta and Ben Gamel.
        I really enjoy stuff like this. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Very cool. Always enjoyed his stuff and he had a great podcast with Mike Ferrin too.

I like the Russell Martin side of that deal ����

Comment

Working...
          X