Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What baseball sites are worth subscibing to ?

Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    You are welcome.
    Says someone who provided no input…

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    got all the baseball info, i just need some advice on pillows and chicken sandwiches
    On those things, he’ll provide plenty of input…

Scooter Stunt Double Moonlight J's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I'm exactly opposite. I've never drafted using rotolab or any other s/w, and a bit concerned if i try it out it will distract me or screw up my draft.

would definitely suggest doing some practice runs and mock drafts with things. It's a powerful tool and truly a wonderful thing once you get comfortable with it. Happy to connect 1:1 to help if needed.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatRogue View Post
    Says someone who provided no input…
    Tut tut, some might say by not providing any input, I was giving the greatest gift of all.

What about baseball DFS?

Scooter Stunt Double Moonlight J's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    What about baseball DFS?

Rotogrinders?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Rotogrinders?
    Yeah, I'm trying to find a site that doesn't cost $100/mo, lol. I just bought SaberSim to try out (which is $90/month), so far so good, but they're purely an projection optimizer. I wouldn't mind one with articles and strategy as well.

Yeah, I'm trying to find a site that doesn't cost $100/mo, lol. I just bought SaberSim to try out (which is $90/month), so far so good, but they're purely an projection optimizer. I wouldn't mind one with articles and strategy as well.
    Rotowire has an optimizer and DFS pieces, dedicated per site.
    I have not subscribed to any of the pay sites. There are good people at every one. If I had the inclication and had to choose one, it would likely be Rotogrinders, if only to read Dave Potts. I use some of the Rotogrinders free stuff.
    FWIW -- During the season I post daily projections for batters and pitchers with their FanDuel and DraftKings prices. I try to update after lineups are announced, but I can't promise it. There are no optimizers, just a sortable table which can be downloaded into Excel. The daily info works for DFS and traditional leagues with daily moves.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Zola View Post
    Rotowire has an optimizer and DFS pieces, dedicated per site.
    I have not subscribed to any of the pay sites. There are good people at every one. If I had the inclication and had to choose one, it would likely be Rotogrinders, if only to read Dave Potts. I use some of the Rotogrinders free stuff.
    FWIW -- During the season I post daily projections for batters and pitchers with their FanDuel and DraftKings prices. I try to update after lineups are announced, but I can't promise it. There are no optimizers, just a sortable table which can be downloaded into Excel. The daily info works for DFS and traditional leagues with daily moves.
    Appreciate the info. Optimizers are the key piece, because projections are readily available on many sites. Also, knowing which games will provide the "key" matchups, because in baseball DFS you need to stack lineups, pretty much in order.

Appreciate the info. Optimizers are the key piece, because projections are readily available on many sites. Also, knowing which games will provide the "key" matchups, because in baseball DFS you need to stack lineups, pretty much in order.
    For GPP, sure. Not so much for cash game play. Cash is all about nailing the pitching and filling in with strong individual matchups.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola