Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What baseball sites are worth subscribing to ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post

Appreciate the info. Optimizers are the key piece, because projections are readily available on many sites. Also, knowing which games will provide the "key" matchups, because in baseball DFS you need to stack lineups, pretty much in order.
    I wrote my own optimizer. Tuned to GPP, since that's what I mostly play. Takes into account projections (I use Fantasypros and Numberfire - maybe I should use yours Todd ), lineups (which I pull in the code real-time from Baseballpress - there are many other options; I use them to adjust expected PA and for stack bonuses), weather (which I get from Rotogrinders - only for "avoid these games" situations), etc. I just never found one on any site that I liked, so about ten years ago wrote my own (after a brief back-and-forth with Todd about the topic). I don't make huge amounts of money (the cash games are where you do that, and there are whole theories about how to do it of course), but stay a bit above even, growing slightly all the time. I haven't put money into FD or DK in years. Actually I have a football optimizer that is similar that does even better. I usually about double my money during football season, then stay about even or gradually lose some during baseball. I have a basketball optimizer too, but I stopped even trying many years ago - basketball is just _too_ random and unpredictable.

"Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
    X