RIP Fantasy Baseball Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Fantasy Baseball Guide

Just read that the annual newsstand magazine put out by Peter Kreutzer aka Rotoman will no longer be published due to increasing production costs after several decades of being the most popular fantasy baseball magazine.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Just read that the annual newsstand magazine put out by Peter Kreutzer aka Rotoman will no longer be published due to increasing production costs after several decades of being the most popular fantasy baseball magazine.
    Peter is hoping it's a hiatus and not for good. He's doing a bunch of online stuff for anyone interested.

Everything you need to know about fantasy baseball. Click to read Rotoman's Guide, by Peter Kreutzer, a Substack publication with thousands of subscribers.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

The cost of paper is 5-10 times more than it was 2 years ago. This is definitely a major factor as many print publications cease or move to all-Digital formats.

Comment

That sucks. It was my top mag target for years. I get the move online. I hope people find the content. Thanks Todd, for posting the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          That sucks. It was my top mag target for years. I get the move online. I hope people find the content. Thanks Todd, for posting the link.
          100% agree with all of this post.

Comment

As a kid, there was nothing better than seeing the pre-season Baseball magazines and books on the newsstands, a sure sign that spring was at hand and baseball season was near. I'd buy 2-3 of them, even though they all had similar content, as well as the Elias Baseball Analyst, sometimes the Baseball Prospectus, and later on the Shandler book. Now, unfortunately, I would never even think of buying any of them. The Shandler book was the last one to fall, and I gave up on that one a couple of years ago. It's really pretty sad, tbh, but info needs to be as current as possible, and as soon as those hit the press, they were already outdated.

Although his mag was not one I bought, I hope he can find a profitable outlet to continue.

Comment

Lindy's has been out for a few weeks now.

NBC Sports Edge/Rotoworld will be out on February 7.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Lindy's has been out for a few weeks now.

NBC Sports Edge/Rotoworld will be out on February 7.
                Just picked up Lindy's on Friday. Haven't had time to dig into it much. Probably will tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                X