Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Correa is going back to Minnesota lol

6 years/200M
    Maybe the Twins have an in with an insurance company that will underwrite the deal?

Still seems like too much for a player w apparently significant health concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
      Still seems like too much for a player w apparently significant health concerns.
      The health concerns were long term though, right? That's why the other 2 teams backed off the 10+ year deals. So a 6 year deal makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        The health concerns were long term though, right? That's why the other 2 teams backed off the 10+ year deals. So a 6 year deal makes sense.
        But injury issues have a way of being more serious than anticipated. Plus, he's had other injuries that have caused him to miss significant time other than the one apparently in question here. If it were me, it's too risky for this amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I agree with this.

I wish the Cubs would have jumped in. Then we would only be an ace away. Because look at all the great moves they made this off season. Woo Hoo...

Cool Aid or Sarcasm?

Comment

Working...
          X