Paying the Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    Last time I played in a league with moonlight, it was people he knew from home and then he left the league so I was left with a bunch of people I didn’t know.
    Probably better than embarrassing yourself in a league with a bunch of people you do know.
    2021 Auction Anatomy
    2021 Keeper Decisions
    2020 Auction Anatomy
    2020 Pre-Auction
    2015 Auction Anatomy
    2014 Auction Anatomy
    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Subscribed.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
        Probably better than embarrassing yourself in a league with a bunch of people you do know.
        Big shot Rogue finally gets back into the money after years of irrelevance and talks a good game now, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
          Big shot Rogue finally gets back into the money after years of irrelevance and talks a good game now, eh?
          That is three consecutive money finishes, thank you! And you know I could finish last and would still trash talk you…
          2021 Auction Anatomy
          2021 Keeper Decisions
          2020 Auction Anatomy
          2020 Pre-Auction
          2015 Auction Anatomy
          2014 Auction Anatomy
          2011 Auction Anatomy

Comment

My subscription to Mastersball was for rotojunkie, just for the record.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
              That is three consecutive money finishes, thank you! And you know I could finish last and would still trash talk you…
              umjewman could have 10 straight last place finishes and I'm confident he would still talk trash.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

umjewman could have 10 straight last place finishes and I'm confident he would still talk trash.
                That he would…
                2021 Auction Anatomy
                2021 Keeper Decisions
                2020 Auction Anatomy
                2020 Pre-Auction
                2015 Auction Anatomy
                2014 Auction Anatomy
                2011 Auction Anatomy

Comment

My subscription was also for RJ, just out of respect even if I am not around much anymore. Wouldn't mind the league invite, if I am allowed. Louisiana went weird with fantasy sports and did it parish by parish instead of statewide. It passed everywhere but about 10 rural parishes and passed overwhelmingly where I live (Orleans Parish---they asked New Orleans to approve vice, like they had to ask, lol). But if I am allowed to do it (some sites have issues---I can't do daily fantasy on FanDuel for example), I'd be in; sounds like fun---if anyone can give me details, that would be great. Even if it is not possible, I am happy to support RJ.

Comment

All subscriptions from RJ users are put into the site pool.

We have already drafted one league, but if we can get 15 others, the NFBC will set up another. They have a 12-team option, so we don't need 15. I'll set up a thread.
                    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Sounds good; thanks whether it happens or not. I guess this is an early, slow draft? (I've never done NFBC because of issues with Louisiana.). Thanks for keeping this going!

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        Sounds good; thanks whether it happens or not. I guess this is an early, slow draft? (I've never done NFBC because of issues with Louisiana.). Thanks for keeping this going!
                        Four hour timer for first 30 rounds, two-hours for the last 20 rounds. Draft and hold, NFBC league. The winner is sponsored in their 2024 Draft Champions contest.
                        Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                          your first posts today since 2021 - were you locked out by RJ vbulletin 4?

Comment

I joined with option 2, mostly out of nostalgia lol. I remember the old Bullpen from more than 20 years ago when Byron was running things and Bob Kohm was the resident expert lol. It's always had a fond place in my memory bank because it was one of the first two message boards I found online. I think I joined the Bullpen shortly after it started in 1998 or 1999, and then it became RotoJunkie. Anyway, good times lol. I'm obviously not around anymore, event though I'll pop in a few times a year and check things out in here. I'm still playing the fantasy game, running a keeper league that's entering its 13th year and being part of another keeper league.

Anyway, you guys don't care about that. It's just nice to see RJ still up and running.

Comment

Working...
                            X