No announcement yet.

Introducing the SeaDogStat Memorial League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne is going to time out in 10 minutes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
      I think they changed the clock stoppage to 1 am EST this year. IIRC it was 2 last year. Someone tell heyelander he’s been on the clock for 11 hours!

I think that he's a west coaster like me, so I'm not suprised if he's not up yet. But I am suprised that he didn't pick last night. He may been to be bumped a bit if anyone knows his contact information.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

I just sent a site suggestion to Ambrosius. So much of this can be avoided if the draft room would enable you to sign up/opt in for SMS text messages when it is your turn like the email options.

Comment

you guys think i should hold off a bit to give heyelander a chance to get online before he is auto picked right after me?

Comment

Since he could get stuck with Harper, that would be a sportly thing to do. I'll send him an email and ask him to post in the chat when he's ready, as well as suggesting he take himself off of auto.
            Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
              Since he could get stuck with Harper, that would be a sportly thing to do. I'll send him an email and ask him to post in the chat when he's ready, as well as suggesting he take himself off of auto.
              Sonds like a plan...although if I decide to take someone besides Bichette he wouldnt get Harper (Im 98% taking Bichette lol)

Comment

<p>
                so.....ummm....does any one know wayne and can text him perhaps? Email is clearly not working.</p>

Comment

just sent a text
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

thanks feral. I'm set, thanks all. Onward
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      thanks feral. I'm set, thanks all. Onward
                      OK man...I picked. Let's get this moving

Comment

Not really liking my position in this draft. Didn't see any clear choices with my last pick. I will be curious to see the next few picks.

My squad so far (Witt and Harris) have a lot of potential but a lot of risk. Good to be drafting again though, baseball can't be too far away.
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Not really liking my position in this draft. Didn't see any clear choices with my last pick. I will be curious to see the next few picks. My squad so far (Witt and Harris) have a lot of potential but a lot of risk. Good to be drafting again though, baseball can't be too far away.
                          Was just about to comment about your picks. So much risk, and first glance I think both guys are being overdrafted so far, but it could really pay off too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                            Was just about to comment about your picks. So much risk, and first glance I think both guys are being overdrafted so far, but it could really pay off too.
                            Yeah, not picks I would normally make. In this format where I am up against guys who know a lot more than me I tend to take some risks.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Let's take discussion over to SeaDogStat Memorial League picks and discussion (rotojunkiefix.com) so we only have one thread going.
                              Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Sorry, I&#39;m late.

Comment

Working...
                                X