No announcement yet.

Anyone buy computer monitors recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone buy computer monitors recently?

Looking for recommendations to go with a computer build I'm doing. I do some gaming but am far from a hardcore.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

I bought this one a couple of years ago and have been very happy with it--

LG 34GN850-B 34 Inch 21: 9 UltraGear Curved QHD (3440 x 1440) 1ms Nano IPS Gaming Monitor with 144Hz and G-SYNC Compatibility - Black (34GN850-B)
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I have a double 32" monitor setup, and quite frankly, have no idea why I didn't do that earlier. For years I had a simple 24" monitor or so, and that seems like the dark ages.

I have a 32" curved Samsung which is great for games:

And a 32" ViewSonic next to it. Both bought in the last couple of years.

And funny, we bought our 3 kids 32" gaming monitors about a year and a half ago, and they broke two of them already, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        I have a 32" curved Samsung which is great for games:
        https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
        I have the same one. Got it at Costco on sale during the x-mas season a couple years ago. It is terrific.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          I have the same one. Got it at Costco on sale during the x-mas season a couple years ago. It is terrific.
          It is. I couldn't recommend it more.

Comment

Working...
          X