• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 Thread

Sterling Shepard done for the season

Mac Jones severe high ankle sprain

D'Andre Swift shoulder issue, likely out a few weeks

Bears RB David Montgomery has an ankle injury. He came out early and did not return against Texas. There is hope that he makes his next start, but that has not been confirmed.

Comment

Michael Thomas OUT
      Jameis Winston OUT
      Amon-Ra St Brown OUT

Gabe Davis aggravated his ankle injury

Comment

And if you haven't seen it, Tua Tagovailoa suffered a brain injury on the field last night, one week after the Dolphins denied he was concussed. It was very frightening, as his fingers locked up in a strange curl, which doctors noted is a clear sign of a "severe" brain injury. I'm no doctor, but I'm guessing he's out for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          And if you haven't seen it, Tua Tagovailoa suffered a brain injury on the field last night, one week after the Dolphins denied he was concussed. It was very frightening, as his fingers locked up in a strange curl, which doctors noted is a clear sign of a "severe" brain injury. I'm no doctor, but I'm guessing he's out for the season.
          And yet an entirely different set of Doctors gave him the go ahead to get on the Dolphins plane and fly home with the team.

I'm very uncomfortable 2nd guessing the actual medical people who are dealing with these injuries, they have the expertise and they know far better than the Twitter physicians what is actually happening with the player.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            I'm very uncomfortable 2nd guessing the actual medical people who are dealing with these injuries, they have the expertise and they know far better than the Twitter physicians what is actually happening with the player.
            I agree, and the doctors today have a lot more independence from the teams on these issues. But the NFL does have a pretty sucky track record that now fuels everything from legitimate concern to speculation to outright tinfoil hat conspiracies. Add in the Dolphins and their problematic behaviors over the past six years or so, and I get it. What I'd like to see is Tua's agent pull him out and get him examined by a neurologist who has zero affiliation with the NFL.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Keenan Allen OUT
              Kadarius Toney & WanDale Robinson OUT
              David Montgomery OUT

Comment

Amon-Ra St. Brown (ankle) is OUT.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Alvin Kamara, Jameis Winston, and Michael Thomas are all OUT for the Saints.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

My previous two posts were for the scrolling impaired (like me).

At least Kamara wasn't mentioned before lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Amon-Ra St. Brown (ankle) is OUT.
                      And Goff still passes for 378 yards, 4 TDs, and a pair of two-pointers without his #1 weapon. Although his pick 6 proved to be the game loser.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Javonte Williams suffered a knee injury and left the game

Comment

uh oh, DK Metcalf carted off the field...............

To use the bathroom. “That clinch walk wouldn’t have made it,” Metcalf quipped on Twitter after the game.

---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            uh oh, DK Metcalf carted off the field...............

To use the bathroom. “That clinch walk wouldn’t have made it,” Metcalf quipped on Twitter after the game.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/02/seahaw...room-vs-lions/
                            I'll bet a bunch of fantasy managers peed their pants just so DK wouldn't pee his.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                            X