Can You Teach an Old Dog New Tricks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    It does make me feel better that even a jerk like you can have long time friends.

#lowhangingfruit
    Ha, well, none of them like me cuz I beat them all the time. In fact, this week, I am getting daily texts from the commish telling me how much he hates me. I find his bitterness adds to the joy of my victory. They are like sprinkles on my championship Sundae.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Ha, well, none of them like me cuz I beat them all the time. In fact, this week, I am getting daily texts from the commish telling me how much he hates me. I find his bitterness adds to the joy of my victory. They are like sprinkles on my championship Sundae.
      I always knew there was some of Genghis Khan in you: "The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears..."

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Awesome help here gents...much appreciated.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          Awesome help here gents...much appreciated.
          Especially the--I like to rub it in-part.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            I always knew there was some of Genghis Khan in you: "The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears..."

It is a great quote--almost as good as the Conan adaptation--but based on how many children he had, I suspect he was lying about what his true "greatest happiness" was.

Comment

It is a great quote--almost as good as the Conan adaptation--but based on how many children he had, I suspect he was lying about what his true "greatest happiness" was.
              Ha! Good add-on, Sour Masher.

Comment

I see what you are getting at here. He really enjoyed changing diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  I see what you are getting at here. He really enjoyed changing diapers.
                  Indeed. If history remembers Genghis Khan for anything it's for him being an engaged and present father to all his his children .

Comment

Indeed. If history remembers Genghis Khan for anything it's for him being an engaged and present father to all his his children .
                    Then how did he find the time to film Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                      Then how did he find the time to film Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?
                      And Night At The Museum?
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                      X