rebuilding continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Gunner Henderson is a guy to shoot for, but not for those names.
    Your league has never given you a good offer for the likes of Witt, Tatis, or Manoah.

As a rebuilder these should be almost untouchable for you.

Comment

Just curious; what place is the Gunner owner in and what does he need to move up in the standings?

Comment

Is it just me or does this whole post seem like a troll?

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
          Is it just me or does this whole post seem like a troll?
          Not really - look through DJRadar's other threads, it's consistent. Just a guy asking for help running his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Just curious; what place is the Gunner owner in and what does he need to move up in the standings?
            14th, one spot in front of me

Comment

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
              14th, one spot in front of me
              When I am rebuilding I find it hard to trade with others that are also rebuilding as we both want the same "kind" of players.

That said you could offer him a pick of any two of your non keepers for Gunner and a throw in of his choice (in the event that you have do keep rosters whole in the trading process).

Comment

The Acuna $20/4th year owner wants my 2 best keepers.

Been offered Pollock $4 for Irvin. Been offered Pratto $5 for Merrifield.

Thoughts?

Comment

The Acuna $20/4th year owner wants my 2 best keepers.
                  Sounds unlikely since you have Tatis, Manoah, and Witt.

Who does he think are your two best keepers though?

Been offered Pollock $4 for Irvin.
                  AJ Pollock isn't a keeper.

It seems like your league mates see you as a mark. When you get bad trade offers you should be asking "why would I make that trade"? It would be interesting to hear their rationale.

Been offered Pratto $5 for Merrifield.
                  Merrifield is the better keeper right, why would you do this one?

Comment

Sounds unlikely since you have Tatis, Manoah, and Witt.

Who does he think are your two best keepers though?

AJ Pollock isn't a keeper.

It seems like your league mates see you as a mark. When you get bad trade offers you should be asking "why would I make that trade"? It would be interesting to hear their rationale.

Merrifield is the better keeper right, why would you do this one?
                    Agree with everything Ken has said here.

I am also curious on who the Acuna owner thinks are your two best keepers.

Comment

Just realized Merrifield is a $36 contract. So maybe that's not a keeper contract? It seems like you should be trying to trade him if so. Pratto feels a little light is that the best offer you can get?

Comment

Just realized Merrifield is a $36 contract. So maybe that's not a keeper contract? It seems like you should be trying to trade him if so. Pratto feels a little light is that the best offer you can get?
                        Shop harder Radar! Who does the Pratto owner have that you want. Make an offer of Merrifield and one of you non keepers for that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Shop harder Radar! Who does the Pratto owner have that you want. Make an offer of Merrifield and one of you non keepers for that guy.
                          He has Goldscmidt $29/1st year, Alcantara $23/1st year, Bednar $4, and Leiter $1 that interest me. He already said Goldy and Alcantara are a no.

Comment

I've had Merrifield on the block for 2 months. I've tried getting Michael Harris $10 or Acuna or Jordan Walker $1 or Montas $11/1st year, bit he offers Yaz $1 or Pederson $10 or Chris Taylor $7/1st year or Berrios $26/1st year.

Comment

I've had Merrifield on the block for 2 months. I've tried getting Michael Harris $10 or Acuna or Jordan Walker $1 or Montas $11/1st year, bit he offers Yaz $1 or Pederson $10 or Chris Taylor $7/1st year or Berrios $26/1st year.
                              Make an offer with multiple players. Give another team 5 productive players if u can get 1 great keeper. Merrifield can be part of that
                              Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 07-28-2022, 04:39 PM.
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Been offered Machado $40/2nd year, Parades $10, and McKenzie $9 for Merrifield, Witt, and Irwin. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X