Battered Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battered Coffee

So we are watching Obi-Wan Kenobi he gets up makes coffee and proceeds to put a pat of cake batter in it. I say to Mrs. Seitzer I have never heard of that. She says it is a thing.

She is right. It is a thing. But it is also a thing that has been around for a very long time.

Do any of you coffee lovers ever do that?

Anyone in the Pen ever heard of this before?

I was going to try it, but you are supposed to use cake batter. We are out. Probably not the same if I use the cookie batter.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    So we are watching Obi-Wan Kenobi he gets up makes coffee and proceeds to put a pat of cake batter in it. I say to Mrs. Seitzer I have never heard of that. She says it is a thing.

She is right. It is a thing. But it is also a thing that has been around for a very long time.

I was going to try it, but you are supposed to use cake batter. We are out. Probably not the same if I use the cookie batter.

Now, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... A long time.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I use my kid's old softball bat to really get a good batter going. Makes a bit of a mess of the coffee but it's a big stress reliever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

I find your lack of faith disturbing
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
          I use my kid's old softball bat to really get a good batter going. Makes a bit of a mess of the coffee but it's a big stress reliever.
          Hey...batter, batter...
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            I find your lack of faith disturbing
            If you only knew the power of the dark side.

Comment

Working...
            X