My team WENT OFF last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My team WENT OFF last week

H2H points league where in a typical week, 350ish will get you a win. Some teams score in the 200s. A few times a season, someone will break 400.

I got 563!!

My worst player was T Story with 12. And it wasn't a week where all five of my starters went twice. The only double dipper of the 5 starters was L Gilbert (58 pts). Just six starts (this week I have nine!)

It was fun. Just had to share.

Originally posted by Jefe View Post
    H2H points league where in a typical week, 350ish will get you a win. Some teams score in the 200s. A few times a season, someone will break 400.

I got 563!!

My worst player was T Story with 12. And it wasn't a week where all five of my starters went twice. The only double dipper of the 5 starters was L Gilbert (58 pts). Just six starts (this week I have nine!)

Congrats!

Great weeks are always fun. I hope to have a good week someday.

Comment

I also had a great week last week, (in Dynasty for me).

Around 7-10 days ago, I was hovering in 2nd/3rd of 20 teams, about 5-8 pts back of 1st. But I had multiple days with huge production, including a massive 6 SB day from unlikely thieves that catapulted me into 1st, and great days every day since re-taking the lead.

I hate planning parades before the all-star break, but my lead is currently 174 pts to 158.5. Let's call it the catbird seat.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

I got 563!!

In H2H, I would have been yelling at my team to save something for next week!
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

I got 563!!

It always nice. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            In H2H, I would have been yelling at my team to save something for next week!
            The nice thing is that we split the pot 50/50 -- half goes to the H2H winners, and half is just straight points standings, so a big week helps on both fronts.

Comment

The nice thing is that we split the pot 50/50 -- half goes to the H2H winners, and half is just straight points standings, so a big week helps on both fronts.
              What a great way to do payouts for a H2H league! Keeps more teams active longer, I would think.

Comment

That is a good idea. I'm with TW--when my team goes off that hard, I get annoyed, because it is overkill and more often than not, there is a let down the next week.

Comment

Working...
                X