Slightly creepy things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly creepy things...

So I am in Gurnee Mills shopping mall and need to use the men's room. I walk down a long hallway and see two water fountains between the men's and women's bathrooms. I let it run for a few seconds, see that the stream is good. As I take a drink I hear the toilet flush from the ladies room. The water pressure drops to half. I know but for a second there it was a bit creepy.

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    So I am in Gurnee Mills shopping mall and need to use the men's room. I walk down a long hallway and see two water fountains between the men's and women's bathrooms. I let it run for a few seconds, see that the stream is good. As I take a drink I hear the toilet flush from the ladies room. The water pressure drops to half. I know but for a second there it was a bit creepy.
    I don't worry to much about slightly creepy things...I've got enough totally creepy things to worry about
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Oh I get it, hearing what's going on in the women's restroom is a creepy thought.

Comment

Working...
      X