X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
    New offer: Balazovic $1 and Hader for Varsho and Baty

I know nothing about Balazovic.
    He is okay, but not someone that would make your minor keeper list. He is no GRod or Espino.

Comment

How much is Soto? What place is the owner in. How much is Acuna? What place is the owner in?

Comment

Soto $20/4th year, currently in 4th, 66 hitting 56 pitching

Acuna $20/4th year, currently 8th place, 49 hitting 55 pitching (multiple time champs)

Comment

Soto $20/4th year, currently in 4th, 66 hitting 56 pitching
          Without seeing his roster, and what specific categories he can use help in. I would be trying to construct a trade to add Soto to your keeper list while getting him as close to the title as possible.
          Tatis and Manoah are off the trading table.

Comment

I asked the Acuna owner. His response - he's a lifer. I thought the same thing about Trout too.

Onto the minors - since TINSTAAPP, would I be better off adding McLain or Harris or Watson over Miller>

Comment

I asked the Acuna owner. His response - he's a lifer. I thought the same thing about Trout too.

Onto the minors - since TINSTAAPP, would I be better off adding McLain or Harris or Watson over Miller>
              Of that group, I like Harris the best. Watson has a lot of potential, but he has a long way to go to harness it. I like Miller, but yeah, if you already have an arm or two in your minors, trading him for Harris makes sense, if you can swing it.

Comment

That is because he is in 8th place and knows Acuna is the kind of player you build around.

What about the 4th place Soto owner that might be able to win one now?

Comment

The Soto owner said the same thing. If I had waited until August, the Acuna owner may have been willing to move him.

Harris is a $10 FA. I've now got GRod in the minors, along with Rutschman, Baty, Acuna, and Espino.

Comment

Working...
                  X