No announcement yet.

SCOTUS about to overturn Roe v. Wade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pregnant Texas woman who was ticketed for driving in an HOV lane argued that she should have been able to because her fetus is the 2nd person. I love it!

Backwards Republicans haven't thought this whole thing through. Just wait for the torrent of lawsuits about child support, child tax credits, and stuff like this. Or the reverse, a movie theater can charge a pregnant woman double because the fetus is also enjoying the show.

Comment

Tuesday night is fetus night, where all unborn children watch free!
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

A woman in Texas said after finding out she had a miscarriage, her doctor refused to perform the necessary medical procedure, which means she carried her dead fetus for two weeks until she found a doctor who would help her.

https://www.wibw.com/2022/07/18/woma...carriage-care/
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            A woman in Texas said after finding out she had a miscarriage, her doctor refused to perform the necessary medical procedure, which means she carried her dead fetus for two weeks until she found a doctor who would help her.

https://www.wibw.com/2022/07/18/woma...carriage-care/
            That is complete insanity.

Comment

A judge in AZ just ruled that the state can enforce n anti abortion law from 1864 prohibiting abortion in all cases save the woman's life being at risk.

A law from a time when Women didn't have the vote and Arizona wasn't a state.

What's next, back slavery is deemed legal in the South?
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                A judge in AZ just ruled that the state can enforce n anti abortion law from 1864 prohibiting abortion in all cases save the woman's life being at risk.

A law from a time when Women didn't have the vote and Arizona wasn't a state.

What's next, back slavery is deemed legal in the South?
                Well, they're about to elect two election deniers to the highest posts in the state, so what do we expect?

:busilycrossesArizonaofftheretirementdestinationli st:

Comment

Working...
                X