• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    How many Repubs in here
    are there any

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

But, I mean, the primary issue here is the takeover of the Christian nationalists and the tyranny of the minority.
      Then why blame it on those of us who didn't vote HRC?
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        are there any
        There were 5-6 years ago, some who've left the party are still here I believe.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Yep, Still am, but as I have said repeatedly--agree or not--It's not the never Hillary voters fault, it's the weak ass democrats who tolerate other weak ass democrats selecting nominees. Both HRC and Biden were shit choices but at least Biden wasn't an unethical liar so he got my vote.

Put the blame where it should lie, the GOP and Conservative Christians who's sold their soul to appease Trump and the weak ass democrats who never use their offices in a manner that gets things done. If no one is held accountability. for Jan 6th, it will be because the Dems are weak, worried more about re-election than justice and accountability. Someone just said0RBG should have resigned when Obama was in office, is that the never Hillary voters fault too? Obama NOT nominating Garland and forcing the issue--never HRC voters fault?

How many Repubs in here saw the GOP falling in lockstep behind Trump? How many centrist Dems? Hell even progressives thought the GOP had more backbone than they have displayed over the past 6 years.

But yeah, spout off about integrity and then blast those who stood for it and voted their conscience.
          Fuck yeah. We don't always agree, but this is right on.

Why don't we go even further back and blame AL Gore for not holding his ground on the recount? I can't fucking believe 2 of those directly involved in stopping the Gore recount are now on the SC.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

There were 5-6 years ago, some who've left the party are still here I believe.
            Nots responded to a PM the other day, but he didn't say anything, just quoted my message in response. I hope he comes back. He was a really insightful right wing poster.
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
              Nots responded to a PM the other day, but he didn't say anything, just quoted my message in response. I hope he comes back. He was a really insightful right wing poster.
              Chance is still here, just busy with RL stuff at the moment.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Chief Justice Roberts has just pledged a full investigation into the leak. Sounds like SCOTUS believes they have a fundamental right to privacy, huh?
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

President Joe Biden on Tuesday urged Congress to pass legislation codifying Roe v. Wade and said a woman’s right to have an abortion is “fundamental,” but said he wasn’t ready to call for an end to the filibuster to push for abortion rights legislation.

This is the real reason the GOP and Trumpers seem to always get over on us even when their agenda is despicable.

Democrats are fucking cowards. but keep electing centrists who just want to please everyone and end up pleasing no one--except the Right.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

All 3 of Gorsuch, Barrett & Kavanagh said during their confirmation hearings that Roe v. Wade was 'established law.' GOP Senators who believed their lies, including Collins & Murkowski, were apoplectic yesterday.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure Susan Collins is once again very concerned. Just waiting for her to say that SCOTUS learned their lesson, or some similar foolishness.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I've been warning for some time that this was the most extremist, far-right group of Justices since the infamous Lochner era. They are dismantling our democracy and are widely (and rightfully) considered illegitimate. Unelected partisans advancing unbelievably unpopular social agendas including undermining voting rights, restricting unions, and now making up out of whole cloth ways to do an end-around on stare decisis. We have one Justice - Comey Barrett - who is obviously unqualified. We have another who can't remember anything about his alcohol-fueled escapades who was colorably accused of sexual assault (that did not even get investigated) and who disgraced himself and the institution during the confirmation process. Another who sits in a stolen seat. These three all nominated by a twice impeached pathological liar who is such a crybaby loser that he attempted a coup to overturn our presidential election. Oh, and another Justice whose wife participated in said coup in a very direct manner (and who refuses to recuse himself when deciding issues related to the same). And now this clown show is taking us back 50 years using the thinnest of legal argument, despite our country overwhelmingly supporting Roe (69% in favor of keeping, iirc). Absolutely shameful. We are in big trouble.

Comment

Republican U.S. Senator from North Dakota Kevin Cramer says the fetus is worth losing the mother's life, says there's no exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Republican U.S. Senator from North Dakota Kevin Cramer says the fetus is worth losing the mother's life, says there's no exceptions.
                            I wonder how well that goes over with his wife, 2 daughters and three grand daughters...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I wonder how well that goes over with his wife, 2 daughters and three grand daughters...
                              It's funny that you'd think the same rules apply to the elites.

Comment

Working...
                              X