No announcement yet.

Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead also returns October 16th. Looking forward to that one also.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      How's that waste-line?
      I ride a stationary bike once a week, run 2 miles once, and play basketball once. So far it is holding, but there is no signs of ever losing weight again as I generally eat like crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        I stuck with True Blood after that painfully bad opener and although it thankfully got better it has gotten worse every single season.

Breaking Bad is by far the best show IMO. This season hasn't been as fantastically awesome as last season but it is still excellent and just this week we saw the beginning of the end.
        Agree and agree.

TB has been tolerable after that shocking opener ... nothing more than tolerable though. I only watch it out of habit now. I would not recommend it to anyone after season 1 (which was actually very good). It's amazing how every single character has become steadily less and less convincing.

The last 2/3 episodes of Breaking Bad have been brilliant ... although I thought the first half of this season was pottering along quite mundanely ... but its shaping up for a great climax. There was only 1 more season of BB planned, but I think they have split it up into two seasons of 8 each (I think they may have already filmed it) ... milk that golden cow!

Comment

Forgot about Hell On Wheels (Nov 6)
          thanks for reminding me. good stuff!
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
            Ok I watch an unhealthy amount of TV and abuse my DVR like no other. Anyway I have been writing a fall tv preview for people at work and friends for a few years. Some of the comments here will make no sense, but take a look if you like it is a google doc...
            Nikita 8 PM CW September 23rd –Maggie Q kicking butt and looking good. Friday night is usually god-awful and Nikita is not highbrow TV, but it is solid entertainment on a night with nothing else.
            Holy crap... somehow I missed the season finale (without realizing it) and just saw it a couple of nights ago via rerun. The last show turned the entire series upside down. Looks interesting.

Comment

Forgot about Hell On Wheels (Nov 6):

Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

I don't think I have enough time to watch all these

Thanks, I am in!

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                Has anyone seen Archer? I happen to catch one episode a few nights ago and it was pretty good.
                I've never seen Breaking Bad so I can't really comment on it, but I'm pretty sure Archer is the best show on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  I've never seen Breaking Bad so I can't really comment on it, but I'm pretty sure Archer is the best show on TV.
                  Controversial

Comment

Controversial
                    It's also an A.

Vintage Television Draft:

1.01 X-Files

Comment

• 1.02 Quantum Leap
                      Last edited by johnnya24; 09-14-2011, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        It's also an A.

Vintage Television Draft:

1.01 X-Files
                        umm...The X-Files start with T.

but in the event that we do not count the The's...

1.02- The X Factor

Comment

• 1.04 I Love Lucy

Comment

• 1.04- Zorro- Walt Disney

Comment

• 1.05 - Quincy

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• 1.07 Twilight Zone

Comment

Working...
                                X