Buying low - slow starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Ketel Marte has an 8 game hitting streak including a HR and a SB. I think buying window has passed and owners are no longer panicking.
    Marte with another 2-4 with a HR. Calling that slow start officially over.

Comment

Let's revisit with some panic specials (better in redraft leagues):

Yoan Moncada
      Vidal Brujan
      Max Muncy
      Trent Grisham
      Joey Bart
      Yasmani Grandal
      Joey Gallo
      Joey Votto (although he's showing some signs of life)
      Bobby Dalbec
      Salvador Perez
      Adam Duvall
      Franmil Reyes
      Tyler O'Neill
      Javier Baez
      Robbie Grossman
      Spencer Torkelson
      Jake Cronenworth
      Matt Chapman
      Kike Hernandez
      Byron Buxton
      Teoscar Hernandez
      Anthony Rizzo
      Cody Bellinger
      Andrew McCutchen
      Jesse Winker
      Bryan Reynolds
      Avisail Garcia

Robbie Ray
      Yu Darvish
      Hunter Greene
      Trevor Rogers
      Charlie Morton
      Brandon Woodruff
      Noah Syndergaard

Comment

Reynolds and Teoscar are strong buys for me at this point.

Comment

I think it is safe to say that Marcus Semien's atrocious start of the season is finally over and he has begun transitioning to the guy we all hoped for. He has turned things around for a few weeks now, but tonight's 7 for 8 three homer and two steal performance in the double header is one hell of a season changer. I doubt anyone could buy him low after tonight. He finally brought himself over the Mendoza line after a putrid start of the season.
          Last edited by Sour Masher; 06-07-2022, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            I think it is safe to say that Marcus Semien's atrocious start of the season is finally over and he has begun transitioning to the guy we all hoped for. He has turned things around for a few weeks now, but tonight's 7 for 8 three homer and two steal performance in the double header is one hell of a season changer. I doubt anyone could buy him low after tonight. He finally brought himself over the Mendoza line after a putrid start of the season.
            Oh yeah, but Semien owners were dying to get rid of him, probably at 75 cents on the dollar, up until a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Oh yeah, but Semien owners were dying to get rid of him, probably at 75 cents on the dollar, up until a couple of weeks ago.
              I mean, I wasn't shopping him, but I probably wouldn't have said no to 75 cents if anyone had offered it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                I mean, I wasn't shopping him, but I probably wouldn't have said no to 75 cents if anyone had offered it.
                I have him too and got no offers. I wouldn't have said no to.. 50 cents. Glad I didn't get offers.

Comment

Working...
                X