Where is Chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Thanks to all, and sorry for being away so long. I had some health problems early in the year, followed by my spouse's knee replacement, a move, and recently a nasty bout of COVID (even tho vaxxed with two boosters. Was even scheduled for my third in September). Still nowhere near full strength, but at least physically somewhat functional now.
    Good to have you back...might I ask where you moved to? I recently moved to Tucson, and will be getting together with GITH before too long.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Good to have you back...might I ask where you moved to? I recently moved to Tucson, and will be getting together with GITH before too long.
      DMT is in Tucson, no?
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Thanks to all, and sorry for being away so long. I had some health problems early in the year, followed by my spouse's knee replacement, a move, and recently a nasty bout of COVID (even tho vaxxed with two boosters. Was even scheduled for my third in September). Still nowhere near full strength, but at least physically somewhat functional now.
        Good that you are on the mend mate. Hope your wife is doing better as well.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          DMT is in Tucson, no?
          Rumor has it...
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Thanks - still in the Frozen Tundra area. Downsized and got into a one-story due to my spouse's knee issues. Family challenges will probably keep my from a permanent warm-weather location for at least another five years.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Thanks - still in the Frozen Tundra area. Downsized and got into a one-story due to my spouse's knee issues. Family challenges will probably keep my from a permanent warm-weather location for at least another five years.
              You know you want to....
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You know you're a Cali boy at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  You know you're a Cali boy at heart.

Love San Diego, as GITH can attest, but doubt I could afford it anymore. Had my opportunity back in the 1990s, but missed out.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                    You know you want to....
                    Seriously, I'd probably love it out in yours/DMTs/Hornsby's neck of the woods. Doubt it'll happen, as I think the SE is much more likely.

Comment

Glad to have you back! Prayers are with you and yours for full health.

Comment

Welcome back!
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks to everyone! Still not there yet - fighting vertigo now post-COVID and can't drive, but slowly improving.

Comment

Thanks to everyone! Still not there yet - fighting vertigo now post-COVID and can't drive, but slowly improving.
                            yikes!

Comment

Seriously, I'd probably love it out in yours/DMTs/Hornsby's neck of the woods. Doubt it'll happen, as I think the SE is much more likely.
                              SW >>>>>>>> SE (humidity)
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                SW >>>>>>>> SE (humidity)
                                True dat on humidity; but the wife loved the Charlotte area when we lived down there.

Comment

Working...
                                X