Nic Cage movie draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nic Cage movie draft

I'm a huge Nic Cage fan, and wondered if anybody would want to draft Cage movies? We could try and draft a top 5 each, and I think even with 10 or so drafters, we'd get some good lists (but I suspect only a few will be up for this at most).

I've seen about 50 (he has over 100 credits). Only a few of his biggest ones I haven't seen (Leaving Las Vegas & Moonstruck, mainly). We could go free-form or use categories (comedy/romance/action/drama/shlock?), whatever others prefer. I've got a few of each that I love.

I'm in draft mode with the RJ NFBC finishing up. I promise to pick the obscure stuff nobody else wants.

Very excited for the upcoming Cage flick in which he plays a version of himself.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

not in, but I was looking at how many I had seen. I was at 38, but realized only 1 of them came after 2013. Crazy
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      not in, but I was looking at how many I had seen. I was at 38, but realized only 1 of them came after 2013. Crazy
      I highly recommend his late career renaissance. I've seen 8 since 2013, with at least 3/8 in my top 20. But I admit he's done a lot of straight-to-video shlock in the last decade, so it's easy to miss the gems.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Nic Cage doing an AMA on reddit right now

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
        X