Salvaging a Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvaging a Website

So, I'm not at all a tech savvy guy, but I'm pretty sure there are a couple of Junkies here that my be.

I have a Website, which belonged to my late mother. It still seems to be functioning as she wanted it to, however with her no longer being alive, I was hoping to access it and update it with some memorial type stuff.

I don't know if it's even possible to get access to it anymore without administrative info/permissions.

It's nothing vital, just a gathering of some of her artwork.

Still if I can, I'd like to add to/update the site for others who might still be interested in her/her work.

TIA.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

you'd need to contacting whichever company is Hosting that site.. then they could grant you Admin access, in theory
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

It would also be good to know when the expiry date is so you can renew the domain if desired.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
      X