Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 NFL Off-Season Arrest Thread

Chiefs release CB Damon Arnette.

The release comes after Arnette was arrested for assault, gun, and drugs charges at Park MGM in Las Vegas this weekend. Arnette, who signed a reserve/future deal earlier this month, has a long history of off-field issues.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Saints RB Alvin Kamara was arrested in Las Vegas for "battery resulting in substantial bodily harm."

The quote comes directly from the Las Vegas Police Department. Kamara was arrested hours after the conclusion of the Pro Bowl. The LVPD's statement states the incident occurred in a nightclub on February 5th. That was the day before Kamara participated in the Pro Bowl.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Free agent OT Greg Robinson was arrested Monday in Thibodaux, La. on nine felony drug charges.

Robinson, 29, was pulled over for a traffic violation around midnight, and a police dog alerted at the presence of narcotics. Officers discovered 38.89 pounds of marijuana, 3.16 pounds of crystal methamphetamine, 2.22 pounds of cocaine, 4 grams of crack cocaine, 227 doses of hydrocodone, 48 doses of oxycodone and 18 doses of alprazolam along with “a large assortment of drug trafficking and packaging equipment/paraphernalia, firearm magazines and ammunition and a small amount of U.S. currency.” It's Robinson's second drug-related arrest in the last two years after he fell out of the league following the 2019 season. Robinson remained in jail Wednesday on $315,000 bond. The former No. 2 overall pick of the Rams is one of the biggest draft busts in recent memory.

Fear and loathing in Thibodaux.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Free agent OT Greg Robinson was arrested Monday in Thibodaux, La. on nine felony drug charges.

Robinson, 29, was pulled over for a traffic violation around midnight, and a police dog alerted at the presence of narcotics. Officers discovered 38.89 pounds of marijuana, 3.16 pounds of crystal methamphetamine, 2.22 pounds of cocaine, 4 grams of crack cocaine, 227 doses of hydrocodone, 48 doses of oxycodone and 18 doses of alprazolam along with “a large assortment of drug trafficking and packaging equipment/paraphernalia, firearm magazines and ammunition and a small amount of U.S. currency.” It's Robinson's second drug-related arrest in the last two years after he fell out of the league following the 2019 season. Robinson remained in jail Wednesday on $315,000 bond. The former No. 2 overall pick of the Rams is one of the biggest draft busts in recent memory.

Fear and loathing in Thibodaux.
        Holy crap! They found everything in his car except for a dead body.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Ray Carruth has that one covered.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

He upgraded since the last time:

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

Seahawks RB Adrian Peterson was arrested for domestic violence after an incident aboard a departing flight at Los Angeles' LAX Sunday morning.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Seahawks RB Adrian Peterson was arrested for domestic violence after an incident aboard a departing flight at Los Angeles' LAX Sunday morning.
                TMZ Sports reports that RB Adrian Peterson will not face felony domestic violence charges following his arrest on Sunday.

Peterson still could be charged with a misdemeanor.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Missed this one six weeks ago:

Titans LB Bud Dupree was charged with misdemeanor assault after an altercation with an employee at a Walgreens in Nashville.

"Due to the victim being assaulted, the defendant is being charged with assault-fear of bodily injury," the Metro Nashville Police Department said in its statement Tuesday. The incident took place Sunday, January 2, at the Walgreens location at 8 p.m. CT after a verbal altercation between the 20-year-old male employee and some individuals who had entered the store. The subjects then reentered the store with Dupree, who allegedly grabbed the employee and his phone and then was involved in a physical altercation with the employee before leaving. The Titans have not responded with a statement since Dupree's citation was issued.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Not an arrest, but word came out about Jerry Jones having a 25 year old daughter that he has never met, but he's been paying her mother for 25 years.

Keep it out of the public eye, sure, but you have a biological daughter who has lived in North Texas all this time and you haven't even taken the time to meet her? What a scumbag.

Comment

Chicago Bears WR Byron Pringle was arrested Saturday in Florida after police say they busted him doing donuts in his sports car on a suspended license, with a child in the car, TMZ Sports has learned.

And, cops say Pringle was uncooperative ... becoming "verbally confrontational" with them during the stop.

He was charged with reckless driving and driving on a suspended license.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Chicago Bears WR Byron Pringle was arrested Saturday in Florida after police say they busted him doing donuts in his sports car on a suspended license, with a child in the car, TMZ Sports has learned.

And, cops say Pringle was uncooperative ... becoming "verbally confrontational" with them during the stop.

He was charged with reckless driving and driving on a suspended license.
                        Stupid for sure.

From a football or franchise perspective do you think the Bears should do anything about this?

I have to say as a lover of cars and an experienced driver. I do not think it is a big deal to do a donut in a parking lot. I do not know how old his kid is. If not a baby and well buckled in, not that big of a deal. Driving on suspended license is a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                        X