2022 NFL Off-season Transaction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    went to the Dolphins for a 1st, 2nd, 2 4ths, and a 6th.

Weird, it seems like he should have stayed in KC
    Wow that didn't take long.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Wow that didn't take long.
      Not surprised at the interest levels.

Leaving Mahomes is a bad idea IMO, although I guess if he's getting a huge contract now maybe that doesnt matter for him in the long run.

Comment

Not surprised at the interest levels.

Leaving Mahomes is a bad idea IMO, although I guess if he's getting a huge contract now maybe that doesnt matter for him in the long run.
        He is now the highest paid at his position but I do not know what the numbers are yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          He is now the highest paid at his position but I do not know what the numbers are yet.
          3 yrs $75m

Comment

3 yrs $75m
            Mahomes who?

Comment

Wow!
              Bucs head coach Bruce Arians retires and takes a "senior consultant" job in the Bucs front office.

DC Todd Bowles becomes the new Bucs head coach.

And the Bucs are expected to promote ILBs coach Larry Foote and DL coach Kacy Rodgers to co-defensive coordinators.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Texans sign RB Marlon Mack.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports that the Rams are working on a top of the market deal for DL Aaron Donald and that Donald "has a number he will play for."

Fowler notes that if Donald's number isn't met, retirement is still potentially in play for the best defensive player in the NFL. The fact that the Rams have been engaged on this probably points to it eventually going down, and the Rams will likely make him the highest-paid defensive player in NFL history. Donald had 12.5 sacks, 19 tackles for loss, and finished in the top five in defensive player of the year voting for the eighth-straight season in 2021.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Steelers are expected to promote VP of Football and Business Administration Omar Khan to their vacant GM job.

CBS Sports' Aditi Kinkhabwala reports the Steelers are expected to hire Eagles' VP of Player Personnel Andy Weidl as their assistant GM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Steelers signed No. 20 overall pick QB Kenny Pickett to a four-year contract.

The Steelers also signed DT Larry Ogunjobi to a one-year deal. Ogunjobi had a three-year, $40.5 million deal with the Bears voided after he failed the physical. He'll likely be the replacement for recently retired Stephon Tuitt.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        The Steelers signed No. 20 overall pick QB Kenny Pickett to a four-year contract.

The Steelers also signed DT Larry Ogunjobi to a one-year deal. Ogunjobi had a three-year, $40.5 million deal with the Bears voided after he failed the physical. He'll likely be the replacement for recently retired Stephon Tuitt.
                        There is grumbling in Chicago about that deal. People questioning why the Bears wouldn't make that deal. It will be interesting to see if the Steelers gamble pays off.

Comment

Baker Mayfield traded to Carolina for a 2024 5th rd pick

Comment

Cardinals sign QB Kyler Murray to a five-year, $230.5 million contract extension.

Titans sign third-round pick QB Malik Willis to a four-year contract.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Chris Carson retires due to an ongoing neck issue.

Comment

Julio Jones to TB on a 1-yr deal

Comment

Working...
                                X