2022 NFL Off-season Transaction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 NFL Off-season Transaction Thread

Last edited by madducks; 01-29-2022, 04:52 PM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Sean Payton retires

Bears name Ryan Poles as their new GM

Comment

Big Ben officially retires

The Vikes hire Kwesi Adofo-Mensah, formerly Cleveland's VP of football operations and an Ivy League educated data expert, as their GM.

Broncos hire Nathaniel Hackett as their HC

With the hiring of Adofo-Mensah, there are now 7 minority GMs in the NFL, yet just one HC (although that should change this week). Good for the NFL, still bizarre as to why blacks aren't becoming HCs with regularity as 60% of the league's players are black.

Comment

Colts DC Matt Eberflus named new Bears HC

Dan Quinn decided to stay in Dallas as DC

Comment

Raiders look like they're about to hire two people away from the Patriots - Dave Zieger, director of player personnel to become GM and Josh McDaniel, offensive coordinator to become head coach. Blech on McDaniel, don't know much about Ziegler, although he's credited with quickly turning the Pats back into winners post-Brady. Also rumors that they're shooting for Wink Martindale, formerly DC of the Ravens, to guide their defense.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Sorry, kind of turning this into a rumors thread.

Word is that Aaron Rodgers wants to get dealt as part of a package including Davante Adams and Marquez Valdes-Scantling, although the Packers are saying they're confident they'll be retaining him.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Sorry, kind of turning this into a rumors thread.

Word is that Aaron Rodgers wants to get dealt as part of a package including Davante Adams and Marquez Valdes-Scantling, although the Packers are saying they're confident they'll be retaining him.
              Rumors?! Just read a doozy. The Lions are considering Matt Nagy for their vacant OC position. Let that sink in for a moment.

Comment

The Dolphins hire 49ers OC Mike McDaniel to be their next head coach.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Texans have promoted DC Lovie Smith to head coach.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Saints have promoted DC Dennis Allen to head coach.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      The Saints have promoted DC Dennis Allen to head coach.
                      8-28 record as a head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        8-28 record as a head coach.
                        1-0 record on skin color, though.

Comment

The Vikings hire Rams' offensive coordinator Kevin O'Connell to be their new head coach.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Steelers hire former Dolphins HC Brian Flores as their senior defensive assistant and linebackers coach.
                            Last edited by madducks; 02-20-2022, 04:00 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Brian Griese hired as QB coach of the Niners, so I guess his days as an analyst on MNF are over.

Comment

Working...
                              X