Who do you like better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you like better?

Mookie Betts 50B or Freddie Freeman 43B?

NL only 5x5 OBP instead of ave. 12 team keeper.

Assumes Freddie stays in the NL.

Freeman

Comment

Betts is valued at a few bucks more than Freeman but usually less than seven, so I guess Freeman? Pretty close.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Does Betts qualify at 2b in your league next season?
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Freddie
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Does Betts qualify at 2b in your league next season?
            No. We have a 20 game minimum outside of season. In season it is 5. He had 7 last year. I would have to wait.

Comment

I should mention I roster both. But can only keep one.

I got Freddie to help when Acuna went down. I got Mookie incase Freddie signs out of the league.
              Last edited by Gregg; 01-18-2022, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Gregg- be careful, Anyone in the public eye (ie touts) are apt to shun you for saying you own anybody these days. Dont shoot the messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                  Gregg- be careful, Anyone in the public eye (ie touts) are apt to shun you for saying you own anybody these days. Dont shoot the messenger.
                  Fixed thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                    Back in 2010 we held our auction in Clearwater Beach so went to a Rays game. Zobrist was playing RF and I yelled loud enough so that all 50 people in attendance could hear, "ZOBRIST I OWN YOU" and he turned around and flashed a big grin. It's been a running meme in our league ever since.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      Back in 2010 we held our auction in Clearwater Beach so went to a Rays game. Zobrist was playing RF and I yelled loud enough so that all 50 people in attendance could hear, "ZOBRIST I OWN YOU" and he turned around and flashed a big grin. It's been a running meme in our league ever since.
                      Awesome! And politically correct in 2010.

Comment

Who do you like better:

This year only.

Liam Hendricks or Aroldis Chapman?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Who do you like better:

This year only.

Liam Hendricks or Aroldis Chapman?
                          Feels like a very uneven comparison. Hendriks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Feels like a very uneven comparison. Hendricks.
                            The shadow of Kimbrel does not bother you?

I currently am the Kimbrel owner. I am thinking about offering a trade (with sweetener) to the Hendricks owner. I am having some difficulty deciding if I even want to and then what should the sweetener look like.

I thought I would see what the pen says about them.

Comment

Agree with Ken. Hendricks.

I don't think CHW will be paying what is it, $16M?, to Kimbrel to set up. I think Kimbrel gets traded.

Comment

Working...
                              X