Republicans are the domestic terrorist party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans are the domestic terrorist party

This subject needed its own thread, after chancellor silly dismissal of this fact.

It will serve as a collection place for the many Republican psychopaths committing domestic terror.

First up, Ethan Crumbley's mom sent a letter to Trump in 2017. Crumbley is a known domestic terrorist, school shooter who killed 4 and wounded 7. On the day of his domestic terror attack, his parents refused to pick him up from the school, leading to the massacre.

Originally posted by The Independent
    Mr Crumbley, who was arraigned on Wednesday in Michigan court and charged with 24 different counts as an adult, apparently came from a family that was supportive of possessing guns.

Jennifer Crumbley, 43, Mr Crumbley’s mother, wrote an open letter to then president-elect Donald Trump on her blog in November 2016, The Daily Beast first reported.

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms,” she wrote. “Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions. Thank you for respecting that Amendment.”
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1968181.html
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Remember when right-wing domestic terrorists plotted to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, as well as threatening to attack law enforcement?

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

New report out on Tennessee abortion clinic fire, set intentionally by right wing domestic terrorists. Many abortion clinics and doctors have been attacked by reactionary right wing terrorists.

Much like right wing terrorist Robert Dear, who killed 3 at a planned parenthood clinic in Colorado. He did so because of fake propaganda pushed by the right wing about "selling baby parts" and other conspiracy nonsense (shocker).

Comment

The Buffalo mass shooter reminds us that domestic terror is wholeheartedly right wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          The Buffalo mass shooter reminds us that domestic terror is wholeheartedly right wing.
          Two things:
          1 - this is what happens when you normalize Kyle Rittenhouse and make him out to be a hero; and,

2 - when you convince your constituents that a "good guy with a gun" is what's needed in society, these looney bins actually believe they ARE the "good guys with guns."

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Two things:
            1 - this is what happens when you normalize Kyle Rittenhouse and make him out to be a hero; and,

2 - when you convince your constituents that a "good guy with a gun" is what's needed in society, these looney bins actually believe they ARE the "good guys with guns."
            What, if anything, can actually be done to change status quo? And by that I mean--what WILL be done to stop this seemingly unending string of Mass shootings, anti left-pro right violence and White nationalists?
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              What, if anything, can actually be done to change status quo? And by that I mean--what WILL be done to stop this seemingly unending string of Mass shootings, anti left-pro right violence and White nationalists?
              Unfortunately nothing unless a 3rd party evolves that will hold criminals responsible. But then again the current Scotus would block anything anybody tried to do anyway.

Comment

This isn't even veiled, it's fully out in the open.

Former Missouri Governor Eric Greitens, running for a Senate seat, is going "RINO Hunting"... Republicans are such a murderous death cult, they're turning on themselves if they aren't fucking insane enough for the fascist MAGA army.

If chancellor returns, I want him to answer this one question. Do you think you'd be with the Republican hunters, or the Republican prey?

Comment

Another Republican candidate comes out suggesting a need to use AR-15's to protect from "angry Democrats in Klan hoods."

Where's chancellor to give a counter point? Right wingers have damaged cognitive function (their unique brains have been scientifically proven). "Fiscal conservatives" are marching hand in hand with fascists. Not a defensible position at this point, which is why they've stopped even trying.

Comment

I don't know what's more deranged, the ad itself or the fact he thinks it's Democrats who are Klansmen and not Republicans.

Comment

I don't know what's more deranged, the ad itself or the fact he thinks it's Democrats who are Klansmen and not Republicans.
                      I bet you could not find a single Klansman that voted Democrat in the last 50 years

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
                        I bet you could not find a single Klansman that voted Democrat in the last 50 years
                        Yeah really. What a bizarre thing to put out publicly. Shows you how deluded this guy is. But it does follow the trend that Republicans, the party of "personal responsibility," can't take ANY responsibility for their own actions. Maybe he thinks the Klan is full of antifa and BLMers these days.

Comment

Yeah really. What a bizarre thing to put out publicly. Shows you how deluded this guy is. But it does follow the trend that Republicans, the party of "personal responsibility," can't take ANY responsibility for their own actions. Maybe he thinks the Klan is full of antifa and BLMers these days.
                          The level of delusion on the right is so strong, this message might actually work with them.

73 percent of Republicans pin “some” or “a great deal” of responsibility on “left-wing protesters trying to make Trump look bad,” even though both the FBI and Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy have rejected the falsehood that leftist protesters were involved.
                          So insane to blame leftists for the chud insurrection, and threaten to massacre them for it. But insanity is the party brand now. All hail Q!

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/poll-73-pe...TGsb4tgZo7PPav

By the way, "chud" is a term that has become quite accurate for righties. Cannibalistic? Uh, they're a death cult on every issue. Check. Humanoid? Yeah, more accurate than straight-up human. Underground dwellers? Well, yeah, they hate the media, they hate science, and they "do their own research".

Fucking chuds.

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                            The level of delusion on the right is so strong, this message might actually work with them.

So insane to blame leftists for the chud insurrection, and threaten to massacre them for it. But insanity is the party brand now. All hail Q!

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/poll-73-pe...TGsb4tgZo7PPav

By the way, "chud" is a term that has become quite accurate for righties. Cannibalistic? Uh, they're a death cult on every issue. Check. Humanoid? Yeah, more accurate than straight-up human. Underground dwellers? Well, yeah, they hate the media, they hate science, and they "do their own research".

Fucking chuds.
                            This feels like a prequel to a post-apocalyptic video game.

Comment

The latest case of Republican domestic terror.

This guy lost his race by 48 pts, and still claimed the votes were rigged against him. Hired some guys to shoot up the homes of those who certified the election. Luckily, nobody was hurt in the 6 shootings.

During his race he bragged about spending 7+ years in prison for armed robbery.

This is what Republicans represent. How long until a drag queen is killed for reading to children? Can't be too far off in the horizon.

Comment

Working...
                              X