Week 18 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 18 Thread

The Broncos have fired head coach Vic Fangio.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Steelers GM Kevin Colbert is expected to retire after the 2021 season ends.

Colbert's contract runs through the upcoming draft and he is expected to stay on as GM through the event. He will then retire shortly after the draft.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I can’t believe the Colts are getting wrecked by the Jags.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        One of the gambling experts on the SCORE 670 made a pretty shocking comment about this weekend. When a team that is out of playoff contention faces a must win team. The out of contention team covers 62% of the time.

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Matt Nagy is horrible and should be fired, but I think Judge needs real help. I hope revo didn’t smash his TV in frustration.

Comment

Matt Nagy is horrible and should be fired, but I think Judge needs real help. I hope revo didn’t smash his TV in frustration.
              Thankfully, I watch RedZone these days and not the Giants games…..

Comment

Um, that might have been the most insane game I've ever seen in my life. How crazy would it have been had the Raiders just taken a knee and knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs? Wow.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Brandon Staley with one of the dumbest coaching decisions in NFL history there

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Brandon Staley with one of the dumbest coaching decisions in NFL history there
                    The timeout was an all time blunder, for sure. You almost feel sorry for Charger fans. Almost.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      The timeout was an all time blunder, for sure. You almost feel sorry for Charger fans. Almost.
                      I mean, I think I said out loud "the Raiders are just running out the clock."

Comment

I mean, I think I said out loud "the Raiders are just running out the clock."
                        They were.

It was like he was playing blackjack, had 20 and asked to hit just to prove a point. He didn’t play the probabilities at all. The Raiders were graciously handing them a key to the offseason, and they tried to bite the hand that fed them.

Comment

Um, that might have been the most insane game I've ever seen in my life. How crazy would it have been had the Raiders just taken a knee and knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs? Wow.
                          I was shocked their hatred for the Chargers overcame their senses and they attempted that kick. If it was blocked and run back for a TD we would be calling THAT the all time worst blunder in sports history.

Comment

Black Monday shocker: Miami cans Brian Flores despite two straight winning seasons

Also canned so far:
                            Nagy & Pace in Chicago
                            Zimmer & Spielman in Minnesota

Now excuse me while I refresh my phone every minute hoping for the Giants news flash canning Gettleman and Judge

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Black Monday shocker: Miami cans Brian Flores despite two straight winning seasons
                              And their owner is a yuuuuuge Michigan booster.

Now excuse me while I refresh my phone every minute hoping for the Giants news flash canning Gettleman and Judge
                              Due to inadequate caffeine levels, I thought, "man, revo's getting nasty". Then I reread and realized you said canning....not caning.

Comment

Working...
                              X