Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread for THE HISTORIC Chicago Bears.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to 670 The Score’s Matt Spiegel, the Bears are looking to hire a GM before a head coach, which was the aim from the beginning. Perhaps the more interesting nugget is the new GM is expected to be heavily involved in choosing the next head coach, including the finalists.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      According to 670 The Score’s Matt Spiegel, the Bears are looking to hire a GM before a head coach, which was the aim from the beginning. Perhaps the more interesting nugget is the new GM is expected to be heavily involved in choosing the next head coach, including the finalists.
      Ryan Poles is the new Bears GM. So far it seems people are well pleased with the hire. I do not know that much about him so I have to wait and see.

He is now in the HC interview process. Did one yesterday with two more coming today. I am not to keen on these three. I hope Poles brings in a few more.

Comment

Ryan Poles is the new Bears GM. So far it seems people are well pleased with the hire. I do not know that much about him so I have to wait and see.

He is now in the HC interview process. Did one yesterday with two more coming today. I am not to keen on these three. I hope Poles brings in a few more.
        It's Matt Eberflus.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          It's Matt Eberflus.
          Have we Eberflused this coaching search?

I hope he is better than expectations.

Comment

Have we Eberflused this coaching search?
            They definitely Bears'd it up

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              They definitely Bears'd it up
              This might take on a much different meaning if what I am reading is half true.

It looks like Efu just might be bringing in some very good reinforcements to rebuild the HISTORIC franchise to glory.

I haven't had this much football hope since Mack got here and we were 12-4.

Comment

This might take on a much different meaning if what I am reading is half true.

It looks like Efu just might be bringing in some very good reinforcements to rebuild the HISTORIC franchise to glory.

I haven't had this much football hope since Mack got here and we were 12-4.
                I forgot, offseason means fans drinking up all the Kool Aid - stay hydrated!

Comment

The Chicago Bears made a splash in free agency with the addition of defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi, who’s signing a three-year deal worth $40.5 million.

With the transition to a 4-3 defense, the Bears have locked down a dominant 3-technique in Ogunjobi, who was a big part of the Bengals’ Super Bowl run last year.

Comment

Love this photo!!

Comment

The Falcons have now signed 6 members of last year’s Bears roster this offseason:

DT Eddie Goldman
                      RB Damien Williams
                      OL Germain Ifedi
                      WR Damiere Byrd
                      OL Elijah Wilkinson
                      DB Teez Tabor

Ryan Pace has a clear influence on the roster in his front office role in Atlanta.

Comment

The Falcons have now signed 6 members of last year’s Bears roster this offseason:

DT Eddie Goldman
                        RB Damien Williams
                        OL Germain Ifedi
                        WR Damiere Byrd
                        OL Elijah Wilkinson
                        DB Teez Tabor

Ryan Pace has a clear influence on the roster in his front office role in Atlanta.
                        Sorry Falcons fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          Sorry Falcons fans.
                          Right?! I was shocked to read this.

Is Pace so stubborn that he would rather jeopardize his current fresh start by helping get this group together. It didn't work the first time. Why would it now.

Comment

Right?! I was shocked to read this.

Is Pace so stubborn that he would rather jeopardize his current fresh start by helping get this group together. It didn't work the first time. Why would it now.
                            Because they are now officially HISTORIC players and the Falcons don't have much that is HISTORIC about them. It's only a matter of time until the Falcons become HISTORIC in their own right.

Comment

I am glad to see the Bears finally signed some offensive line help.

Riley Reiff Right Tackle- allowed 4 sacks and only had 1 penalty.

Michael Schoefield Guard but can also play tackle - allowed 2 sacks and had only 3 penalties in 15 games last year.

Comment

Another piece of good news:

Eberflus picked up his first win of the season Wednesday when defensive end Robert Quinn participated in practice on Day 1 of training camp and made clear he wants to be in Chicago despite offseason whispers that he planned to ask for a trade.

"Yeah," Quinn said Wednesday when asked if he wanted to be a Bear. "I never expected to go anywhere."

Comment

Working...
                                X