Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year y'all!

and a proper F@$& you to 2021.

here's to a full spring training, and 162 games with no 7-inning double headers this year!

I know I'm dreaming, but you gotta have hope ...
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Back at ya Brother--stay safe and Enjoy!
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post

here's to a full spring training, and 162 games with no 7-inning double headers this year!

Well, I think 140 G or so is realistic.

Happy New Year!

Comment

Happy New Year RJ Brothers and Sisters!

If the owners and players cost the fans one game we ought to boycott 3 games for each one missed. We ought to boycott any product advertised by any media at games for 30 days. This does not mean we cannot play our game, but take an active interest to show our displeasure at the greed that hurts fans in the form of holding the games hostage or as bargaining tools. Get to the table and get this fixed!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post

Happy New Year to you and yours, Greg!
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Happy New Year!
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X