X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I disagree
    Me too!
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
      Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.
      Big Mac.

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us...and yeah that's from memory--I'm Old

Where's the beef?
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        You do all the heavy lifting around here !
        Whoppers aren't that heavy.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Whoppers aren't that heavy.
          That's a Big Lie.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            That's a Big Lie.
            I told a whopper didn't I?
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Big Mac.

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us...and yeah that's from memory--I'm Old

Where's the beef?
              Wendy has it. What she's doing with it.......
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
              X