Thread: Week 11 Thread

Down the river ..................from PNC Park

Week 11 Thread

Ravens release RB Le'Veon Bell.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Kamara out
    Amari Cooper out
    Hopkins out
    Elijah Mitchell doubtful

Cooper is shown out for two weeks. I’m assuming that means he’s not vaxxed
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger will be activated for Sunday's game after passing the NFL’s required COVID-19 protocols.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Hollywood Brown OUT
    Kyler Murray likely out again

Thoughts:

- I listen to all the stuff about how the Chiefs are back, and wonder what planet some of these commentators are from. Yeah, the defense played pretty well against a team with their #1 WR out and their #2 out early in the game. That's hardly a top-tier playoff test, though. And Mahomes was still pretty erratic, going just 23-37 with no TD's and a pick.
    - No Derrick Henry, and Ryan Tannehill turns into a complete pumpkin. Kudos to David Culley - there's not a lot of talent to work with, but he's got them prepared well every week and the team plays their guts out for him.
    - The Vikings should just find a way to extend Justin Jefferson right now.
    - My sister, a loyal Bears fan, summed up their problem like this: "used to be we'd have a terrible QB and a good coach. Now we have a good QB and a terrible coach."
    - Didn't see the Bills game, but my fantasy team would like to thank them for letting Taylor run wild against them.
    - Colt McCoy is going to have a prosperous and healthy career as a backup QB. I get that Seattle isn't a world-beating defense anymore, but 35-44-352-2-0 without Hopkins is a very impressive line for a backup.
    - The Chargers almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory again...
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Michael Carter suffered a high ankle sprain and will miss the next 2-3 weeks.