Week 9 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    He used "holistic healing" services. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

"Sit in front of this candle and chant "Ohhmmmmm." OK, you're now protected from covid!"

Gimme a break with these idiots already.
    I'm sure it's just fine that he lied and put all those people in jeopardy (get it?). He's taking ivermectin and consulting with Joe Rogan, which 4 out of 5 doctors recommend when dealing with a deadly virus.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      I'm sure it's just fine that he lied and put all those people in jeopardy (get it?). He's taking ivermectin and consulting with Joe Rogan, which 4 out of 5 doctors recommend when dealing with a deadly virus.
      And quoted Martin Luther King, jr, in his followup interview, so he must be right.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        And quoted Martin Luther King, jr, in his followup interview, so he must be right.
        There is no person more likely to invoke the words of MLK than an aggrieved white man.

Oh, and lookie here - Rodgers just said he presented his "research" to the NFL and they dismissed him as a quack. This is truly a WTF? kind of story.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Lions waive Tyrell Williams

Falcons place Calvin Ridley on the NFI list, so he's out at least the next three games

Dolphins place DeVante Parker on IR

Comment

There is no person more likely to invoke the words of MLK than an aggrieved white man.

Oh, and lookie here - Rodgers just said he presented his RESEARCH to the NFL and they dismissed him as a quack. This is truly a WTF? kind of story.
            fixed
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Oh, and lookie here - Rodgers just said he presented his "research" to the NFL and they dismissed him as a quack. This is truly a WTF? kind of story.
              I spent an extra 15 minutes on the elliptical today so I could see him getting ripped on four stations simultaneously. It was well worth the sore calves I'll have tomorrow.

He better really focus on football since all his other sources of income are going to dry up in a hurry. I mean, holy crap, once he was in the hole he just skipped asking for a shovel and went right to a Bobcat excavator.

Comment

Henry Ruggs appears bound for the lockup
                Ruggs is reportedly facing up to 46 years in prison after being charged with DUI resulting in death, DUI resulting in substantial bodily harm, reckless driving, and possessing a gun under the influence of alcohol. There should also be a cruelty to animals charge added. This guy is the poster boy for not thinking before you act.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Ruggs was released from the detention center Wednesday after posting a $150,000 bail, according to his attorney. WTF! Why don't they just give him a white Ford Bronco and Al Cowlings phone number too.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Ruggs was released from the detention center Wednesday after posting a $150,000 bail, according to his attorney. WTF! Why don't they just give him a white Ford Bronco and Al Cowlings phone number too.
                    Ruggs has a 1 year old daughter and will be under multiple means of electronic surveillance. He isnt going anywhere.

Comment

I'm not sure if State Farm will dump him (I think so), but he's also the primary spokesman for a major medical group in our area, Bellin Health. I can't believe they haven't fired him already.
                      Don't know if this is the same company, but the fallout is starting:

"Prevea Health and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers announced they are ending their partnership in a joint statement issued by the company Saturday.

Rodgers tested positive for Covid-19 earlier this week and is unvaccinated against the virus. He has been a spokesperson for Prevea Health, which is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, since 2012."

Comment

Don't know if this is the same company, but the fallout is starting:

"Prevea Health and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers announced they are ending their partnership in a joint statement issued by the company Saturday.

Rodgers tested positive for Covid-19 earlier this week and is unvaccinated against the virus. He has been a spokesperson for Prevea Health, which is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, since 2012."
                        Yup, I was wrong - different company, but expected result.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          He'll be the star receiver in the Brazilian football league.

Comment

Yup, I was wrong - different company, but expected result.
                            No, I believe he’s also the spokesman for the other company you mentioned. Won’t be too much longer with that one, I presume.

Comment

Tua is out.

James Robinson out.

Comment

The KC Chiefs look like a completely different team than the last couple of years. The bad O-line play is making Mahomes run for his life and forcing him into bad decisions (sometimes really bad decisions). They still haven't found a competent pairing for Tyreek Hill, and as such, they're peppering him with short passes in the hopes he breaks one. To note:

- Kelce is averaging 11.6 YPC, which is a career low by far; He's on pace for almost 400 yards less than last season.
                                - Hill is on pace for more catches than ever (7.6/gm compared to a career 5.3/gm average), but much, much lower yardage (11.4 Y/R compared to a career 14.1 Y/R). His Yards/Target is down almost 2 yards from his career norm.
                                - Mahomes has turned the ball over 13 times already. His seasonal high is 16 total turnovers.
                                - Mahomes' Adjusted Yard/Attempt is at a career low of 6.9, down from 8.9 last season
                                - He's been sacked 17 times already, putting him on pace for over 30. His career high is 26.
                                - They've allowed more points than they've scored.

They have time to turn it around, but after yesterday's lackadaisical performance, not sure it's in the cards for them this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X