Week 9 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    The KC Chiefs look like a completely different team than the last couple of years. The bad O-line play is making Mahomes run for his life and forcing him into bad decisions (sometimes really bad decisions).
    Part of their failure is clearly on Mahomes, too. Kelce spent the entire first half wide open on most every pass play, and part of the third quarter, too. Packers finally adjusted and put one of their ILBs on him to at least ensure someone was near him.

They still haven't found a competent pairing for Tyreek Hill, and as such, they're peppering him with short passes in the hopes he breaks one.
    That's very generous of you. The rest of the wide receivers are turrble...wow. Watching the game, I'm surprised Reid hasn't used McKinnon more as a receiver, even when Williams is in the game.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      That's very generous of you. The rest of the wide receivers are turrble...wow. Watching the game, I'm surprised Reid hasn't used McKinnon more as a receiver, even when Williams is in the game.
      Hardman's Y/R has gone from:
      2019: 20.7
      2020: 13.7
      2021: 9.8

That's hideous.

Comment

Don't know if this is the same company, but the fallout is starting:

"Prevea Health and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers announced they are ending their partnership in a joint statement issued by the company Saturday.

Rodgers tested positive for Covid-19 earlier this week and is unvaccinated against the virus. He has been a spokesperson for Prevea Health, which is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, since 2012."
        According to Darren Rovell of Action Network, data shows that Rodgers’ most prominent sponsor, State Farm, may have dramatically reduced the amount of commercials featuring the Green Bay Packers star over the weekend. Apex Monitoring, which tracks national media and branding, found that State Farm ads featuring Rodgers made up roughly 25 percent of the ads run by the company on Sunday, Oct. 24 and Sunday, Oct. 31. That number dropped to below 2 percent this past Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          According to Darren Rovell of Action Network, data shows that Rodgers’ most prominent sponsor, State Farm, may have dramatically reduced the amount of commercials featuring the Green Bay Packers star over the weekend. Apex Monitoring, which tracks national media and branding, found that State Farm ads featuring Rodgers made up roughly 25 percent of the ads run by the company on Sunday, Oct. 24 and Sunday, Oct. 31. That number dropped to below 2 percent this past Sunday.
          That's hilarious, I predicted this on post 6 of this thread, but I was just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            That's hilarious, I predicted this on post 6 of this thread, but I was just kidding.
            Maybe you are more prophetic than you know?

Good call!
            Last edited by Gregg; 11-08-2021, 05:42 PM.

Comment

The Raiders have released their other 2020 first rounder (Ruggs was the first) Damon Arnette after video surfaced of him brandishing multiple weapons and threatening to kill someone. He has also apparently wrecked four rental cars in a month and faces (maybe more than one?) civil lawsuits for a hit and run involving injury. Their 2020 draft might be the worst one I've ever seen (with all apologies to JaLardass Russell and Oakland's 2007 draft).

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                The Raiders have released their other 2020 first rounder (Ruggs was the first) Damon Arnette after video surfaced of him brandishing multiple weapons and threatening to kill someone. He has also apparently wrecked four rental cars in a month and faces (maybe more than one?) civil lawsuits for a hit and run involving injury. Their 2020 draft might be the worst one I've ever seen (with all apologies to JaLardass Russell and Oakland's 2007 draft).

Kind of makes Rogers look like a choirboy.

Comment

I don't know, he seems like a very nice fellow!

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Don't give StateFarm more ideas, geez.

Comment

State Farm released a statement today backing Rodgers as a “great brand ambassador” while also saying it doesn’t necessarily agree with all his statements.

Comment

State Farm released a statement today backing Rodgers as a “great brand ambassador” while also saying it doesn’t necessarily agree with all his statements.
                        um...how do we know he isn't lying to us State Farm?

Comment

Working...
                        X